Is there anyway to boost exp without getting caught?

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Boosting and Matches' started by MahJaY, Feb 10, 2009 with 8 replies and 2,028 views.

1. MahJaY

MahJaY Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Is there?

2. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    Yes, I know how to do it and about 20 other people but thats it. And its not anyone on the site. I might release how to do it if it gets more popular, but I doubt it will. Don't bother asking me how though. Also if you don't believe me go look at my stats and look at the last 70 team slayer games I played where I boosted against my other accounts. My gamertag is Twis7eD x

3. OP
    MahJaY

MahJaY Enthusiast

Ratings:
    you just played with people and had them quit out.

4. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    Thats not it. If you try that you will get EXP banned or completely banned. So I suggest not trying that unless you know what your doing. There is other things to it then just having them quit out, and they dont even need to quit out.

5. OP
    MahJaY

MahJaY Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Wasn't there are rule that said if you're not going to help don't post?

6. SIK Assasin

SIK Assasin Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You can boost in any social ffa playlist without getting caught.You go in with a party that is one short of the maximum(for instance in rumble pit there is an eight person maximum so you go in with seven people)You get matched with one random and dont play(just let him win).You and your friends will get second and all get exp.There is a different winner every game so it is not tracked.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    I was just originally answering your post on if you can get caught or not. And who knows one day I might post a tutorial on how to do it. Just not today.
    And to SIK Assassin I have never tried that but I don't think it's that easy. I think you would get caught unless you can prove me wrong.

8. SIK Assasin

SIK Assasin Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It works I will do it some more this weekend and post the games to show you.

• Like Like x 1
  9. bradenriver64

bradenriver64 Banned

Ratings:

If you post it post it in premo.