What's new

Solved Is there any...

emski02

emski02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is thereany working "insure supercar SOLO glitch" ? I have done the "drive in your garage glitch" but I just get sick of trying to do the drive in garage glitch, so is there another solo glitch?

C

Craziness

Im a Synical Person :)
Reaction score
Sin$
Is thereany working "insure supercar SOLO glitch" ? I have done the "drive in your garage glitch" but I just get sick of trying to do the drive in garage glitch, so is there another solo glitch?
It doesn't look like it at the moment, hold on, one way come out soon, Maybe do the other method and ask some friendly people on Se7enSins to help you out.

Upvote 0
VANAGON

VANAGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It doesn't look like it at the moment, hold on, one way come out soon, Maybe do the other method and ask some friendly people on Se7enSins to help you out.

Yeah the drive in method can be challenging but it does work.

The harder part is stopping people from destroying the damn car or having it despawn...

Upvote 0
emski02

emski02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I found some 10 year old kid lol he helps me with every glitch I ask ahaha taking advantage of kid gamers lol

Upvote 0
C

Craziness

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah the drive in method can be challenging but it does work.

The harder part is stopping people from destroying the damn car or having it despawn...
Happened to me with a brand new gold chrome Jester. All because of the new "Mental State" stat. Every game I go in i'm murdered some way or another. 
I found some 10 year old kid lol he helps me with every glitch I ask ahaha taking advantage of kid gamers lol
Don't you need 2 extra people for the other method? :confused:

Upvote 0
emski02

emski02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Happened to me with a brand new gold chrome Jester. All because of the new "Mental State" stat. Every game I go in i'm murdered some way or another. 

Don't you need 2 extra people for the other method? :confused:
No, the 3 people thing is just a load of rubbish. I bring the car from SP to MP and I lag all the players out, so I have my own public lobby, the kid then invites me to a job in another lobby, I exit, and profit :biggrin:

Upvote 0
C

Craziness

Reaction score
Sin$
No, the 3 people thing is just a load of rubbish. I bring the car from SP to MP and I lag all the players out, so I have my own public lobby, the kid then invites me to a job in another lobby, I exit, and profit :biggrin:
Nice.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register