What's new

Solved Is there any way to share DLC on a Un-Jtagged?

T

Tekmosis

Reaction score
I know of one way using the license transfer, but that makes the dlc only playable on the account that gets recovered, i was wondering if there was any tools out there that can replace the license id or whatever and let you copy it to another xbox and profile? Sorry if i'm in the wrong place ):

D

Desputias

Reaction score
You can use the License Transfer;

Say, if your friend, mister X has a lot of DLC, you could transfer the license to your 360 (360 Y). Everybody on 360 Y would be able to use the DLC, while Mister X would have to be online on his profile to play it - it could work.

T

Tekmosis

Reaction score
Lemme see if i understand that, If my I recover my account onto my friends Xbox, and then transfer the license over to his console, he can use the DLC on his OWN account, but i can still use the DLC on my own xbox and profile as long as i'm connect to live?

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Original owner of the DLC will only be allowed to use it on live if the license transfer is done.

Now to answer you other question NO.

Post in the right section next time.

Also don't BS your "sorry if im in the wrong place" It says it at the top of the page in the stickies that its not a support forum...

T

Tekmosis

Reaction score
Jeez sorry i missed it, no need to be a rude little **** though just because you have the all powerful mod tag, lmao, think i'll stick to ttg instead (Y)

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Tekmosis said:
Jeez sorry i missed it, no need to be a rude little **** though just because you have the all powerful mod tag, lmao, think i'll stick to ttg instead (Y)

kthxbai

Top Bottom