What's new

Solved Is there any way to mod Xp?

• Thread starter Char Char B1nx
  • Start date
  • Views 835
Char Char B1nx

Char Char B1nx

Its a beautiful Lie, its a perfect denial.
Reaction score
Sin$
I know you can add 250,000 xp the first time you mod. i never did that even though i modded my account. could i go in and add that to my account because i havent done that before?

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I know you can add 250,000 xp the first time you mod. i never did that even though i modded my account. could i go in and add that to my account because i havent done that before?
Try using the tool here: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/release-halo-4-profile-editor.803590/page-32#post-7498181 If you try this and the mods do not stick, try recovering your profile before you mod it to be sure your GDP is not corrupt. If this does not work, mod your account and then when you go back to your console, remain at the dashboard and disconnect your Ethernet cable or if you are using a slim, disable your wifi connection in the network settings. From here you can plug in your usb with your modded profile on it and then sign into your account. This way you won't connect to XBL. From here just start Halo 4 and see if the mods worked. If they work, just hit your guide button and connect to xbox live. They mods should then stay.

Upvote 0
suzibyname69

suzibyname69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try using the tool here: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/release-halo-4-profile-editor.803590/page-32#post-7498181 If you try this and the mods do not stick, try recovering your profile before you mod it to be sure your GDP is not corrupt. If this does not work, mod your account and then when you go back to your console, remain at the dashboard and disconnect your Ethernet cable or if you are using a slim, disable your wifi connection in the network settings. From here you can plug in your usb with your modded profile on it and then sign into your account. This way you won't connect to XBL. From here just start Halo 4 and see if the mods worked. If they work, just hit your guide button and connect to xbox live. They mods should then stay.
Try Assembly it's on xboxchaos, most powerful mod tool for halo there is

Upvote 0
Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Try Assembly it's on xboxchaos, most powerful mod tool for halo there is
Well Assembly is a RTE tool which can only by used by consoles that run unsigned code. It can be used to edit .map files as well but the halo games have map checks and the only way around them is running a modified xex which bypasses said checks. The OP wants to mod their XP, using Assembly would not help their situation.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register