What's new

Discussion Is There any way to host a CoD 4 Infection Lobby with one ethernet?

• Thread starter Hunter
  • Start date
  • Views 1,258
Hunter

Hunter

Trickshotter
Reaction score
Sin$
All in the title. Is there any way to host a CoD 4 Infection Lobby with one ethernet cable?

Smell

Smell

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
All in the title. Is there any way to host a CoD 4 Infection Lobby with one ethernet cable?
Yeah you should be able to get it to work, and if not go to Walmart and get another cord for like $5.

Hunter

Hunter

Trickshotter
Reaction score
Sin$
So I just plug one end to the back of the jtag and the other to my retail?

Hunter

Hunter

Trickshotter
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok well if anyone else thinks different please post. Thanks Smell.
wink.gif

Prodigy

Prodigy

♥ Selena Gomez ♥
Hardened Veteran Grammar Nazi Glitcher
Reaction score
Sin$
You could just get infections off of someone else and then host a lobby. But to do system link, you are going to need 2 ethernet cables.

Hunter

Hunter

Trickshotter
Reaction score
Sin$
I have two, but the problem is my router is really far away. Should I try to move it?

K

Ksera

Reaction score
Sin$
You can use one cable and connect the 2 Xbox together, however a regular Ethernet cable will not work, you will need a crossover cable.

Hunter

Hunter

Trickshotter
Reaction score
Sin$
I have an xbox and a PS3 Ethernet cable so do I need to hook one from my JTAGto the router and the other to my retail to my router?

Vexx

Vexx

N'importe qui
Mythical Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Journalist
Reaction score
Sin$
You can use one cable and connect the 2 Xbox together, however a regular Ethernet cable will not work, you will need a crossover cable.

Actually all he needs is an ethernet cable. Connect his retail to his jtag, infect himself in systemlink with whatever patch he likes, and he's set. I recommend one of DimeBag Derrell's and BustedTwinkie's patches. No router is required for the systemlink process.

Hunter

Hunter

Trickshotter
Reaction score
Sin$
Actually all he needs is an ethernet cable. Connect his retail to his jtag, infect himself in systemlink with whatever patch he likes, and he's set. I recommend one of DimeBag Derrell's and BustedTwinkie's patches.
Thank you, that's all I needed to know. Y'all were making it too complicated and hard to understand. That's the only answer I need.

Top Bottom
Login
Register