What's new

Solved Is there any RP glitches to grind

R

Realisee

Reaction score
Sin$
Looking for an Rp glitch that will help me level up fast,bored as money glitch just got patched and looking for something to do.Please take into consideration I'm level 172 so nothing minor like Military base like I'm doing now please anyone?

V

Vrc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Looking for an Rp glitch that will help me level up fast,bored as money glitch just got patched and looking for something to do.Please take into consideration I'm level 172 so nothing minor like Military base like I'm doing now please anyone?
Not a glitch but adversary modes give like 2k RP a game, similarly to heists. What about the AFK one with the job?

Upvote 0
EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
/games/gtav/index-signin?ageGate=True

inikols jobs... :thumbsup:

I went back to edit this and it was not open for replies, so thanks a lot mods.

Mods every time I insert a link to a playlist from Social Club this is the results

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
AFK Capture Playlists are my bread and butter! I use them everyday.
I consistently earn ridiculous amounts of money and RP.
I do own two consoles, mind you, which facilitates the entire process.
You don't need to own two Xboxes to be successful.
In order to customize your game play I recommend creating your own Captures.
1. A reliable friend with a reliable internet connection
2. A common timeline that you both can agree to. Preferably local if possible.
3.Black hair ties:wink: They are the perfect size and strength to band your left stick forward.
[/MEDIA]

This video is not edited and uncut.
It is 18:45 in length.
It will walk you through the creation of your capture to testing, publishing, copying and creation of your playlist.
IMPORTANT DETAILS!
1. You can create a $10k match using only four essential props.
2. By using "templates " you can create a match anywhere on the map.
3.Ensure when you are naming your match you use a numbered system so that you stay organized; E.g. :1.0.1 at the end of your job name
4. I use an additional prop in this video as a marker for the "capture area" This prop is not necessary if you choose not to include it.
5. The game is set to automatically switch "playing fields" . In game player one will start on their assigned area as per your created job. Round two each player will switch areas and will continue to do so through the game. Thus if created properly your match will go up to thirteen rounds. Player one will have won seven rounds and player two will have won six.
6.Notice the placement of the team start points. In order to "fix" the match it is best to place team one to start with the capture object directly in front of them. Team two's start point should be placed in front of the capture object. Doing this will ensure player one picks up and drops off once before player two. Player two will make one full lap before picking up the capture object.
If you decide you would like to create an evenly matched capture where money and RP will be the same follow these steps.
1.Create your initial capture where player one is in the winning area first.
2.Ensure when you are naming you match you use a numbered system so that you stay organized; E.g. :1.0.1 at the end of your job name.
3. Publish your match
4. Create a copy. Name it 2.0.1(at the end) and save it
5. Change the position of player two's start point to be facing the capture object.
6. Change the position of player one's start point to be in front of the capture object facing away from it.
7. Test save and publish your match
8. Make seven copies each of 1.0.1 and 2.0.1
9.Rename and publish your copies e.g.:1.0.1 through 1.0.8 and 2.0.1 through 2.0.8
10. Load into online and create your playlist using eight of each job
1.publish your initial match
2.Save 15 copies
3. Rename and publish each copy
4. Load into online
5. Via the online tab select playlists/create playlists
6. Select my jobs
7. Add your jobs(16)
8. Back out of the menu once
9. Scroll to the bottom of the playlist menu and select save playlist
10. Name your playlist
1. Start an invite only session.
2. Invite your friend.
3.Invite friend to apartment.
4. Both set walk style to normal.
5. Start Playlist.
6. Set rounds to your preferences
Seven rounds will result in thirteen rounds total. If you want it to be shorter change the rounds.
7. Leave time settings to the highest amount of time. You only need to ensure there is enough time to complete a seven and a half minute round. I usually leave it at 30 minutes because it is just easier to ignore.
8. Ensure your controller is plugged in directly to your Xbox and batteries are installed
9. Ensure that your console is not in auto shut off mode. Set to never sleep.
10.Ensure you are in the closest camera view. You do this by pressing the select button.
11. Ensure your bumper isn't pressed
12. Ensure your character is moving freely
13. Check with your friend to ensure his conditions are the same.
14. You can now go AFK.
Player one perspective

Player two perspective
1.connection:
Often times your connection is the culprit for you being kicked . It can depend wether your internet provider is running IPv4 or IPv6.Your solution is make sure you have restarted your console and GTA V before beginning your AFK. I even go as far as unplugging my consoles and starting completely fresh. I am on IPv4 and this helps this issue.
See: Wikipedia IPv6
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPv6
2.Physical issues:
A. Your camera is too far away.
Will cause you to lose every round.
Double check camera before leaving AFK.
B. Your left bumper is pressed by elastic band. This will cause you to continuously run. Double check that it is not pressed before going AFK.
Faster round completion will always result in a higher payout of Money and Rp over time. The following video demonstrates the result of one minute rounds using a "rotating 1/4 gate " as a pusher. Each match is 15 minutes long.This playlist runs for four hours and the payout for completion is $615,040.
If your plan is to not be away from your console for too long this is the best option. You can restart it several times in a day and really reap the benefits!

16 match playlist:
AFK's Produce better results when they are shorter in length of time.
Round length :
7.5 minutes
Match length:
13 rounds; 1 hour 44 minutes
Playlist length:
26 hours
Player one (winner)Money and RP:
Per match:
$136,000
15,000 RP
Complete Playlist:
$2,176,000
240,000RP
Player two (loser)Money and RP:
Per Match:
$95,000
14,250 RP
Complete Playlist:
$1,520,000
228,000 RP
1.Make sure you are signed up for Rockstar Social Club.
2.Sign in to your account.
3. Click on games/GTA V
4. Select your online Character.
5. Money earned during AFK will appear in the cash section. If you put all of your cash in the bank before starting you will have an accurate idea of the amount of money you are making.
DC4GWtrW0AAQqCX
I have included some playlists. Enjoy:wink:

26 Hour Playlist;
Trigger: FIB 47th Floor

26 Hour Playlist;
Trigger: Farmhouse Bunker entrance

16 Hour Playlist;
Trigger: Fort Zancudo Tower

26 Hour Playlist; Evenly Matched $/RP
Trigger: FIB 47th floor

8 Hour Playlist; Four stars, running
Trigger: Fort Zancudo Tower

Some of my friend's playlists:
Eyedudab

And of course the main thread...
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/updated-afk-capture-24-hour-playlist-for-rp.1578788/

Last edited:
Upvote 0
EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Mods every time I insert a link to a playlist from Social Club this is the results

inikols jobs... :thumbsup:

I went back to edit this and it was not open for replies, so thanks a lot mods.

Code:
https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/xboxone/playlists/playlist/oRSn2cLp5EKa6Og4nrbV6A

Upvote 0
EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks Navy I wanted the mods to see it now you're going to bury it with posts

Upvote 0
______

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
-get hosted pac standards or do AFK playlists to afford pre-requisites of current duplication glitch (bunker, moc, ect.)
Duplicate elegy retros for best money
Do that till you can afford a Yaught to do this RP exploit. There may or may not be a way to repeat it
------EDIT-----
Method in post below by EyeDuDab EyeDuDab
but I find doing this ceo job hourly is good rp regardless, you rank up in the 10 minutes it takes great for any rank, doing jobs in between this would be recommended if you don't wish to repeat the exploit
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/fastest-rank-up-method-1-35.1564633/

Last edited:
Upvote 0
EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
  1. set spawn location to yaght
  2. quickly.....as soon as you earn your money and rp from piracy prevention...
  3. use dpad to switch to story mode character.
  4. wait till youre officially into story mode and press dashboard to quit gtav completely ( i quit after the words in your bottom right corner dissapear)
  5. load gtav or rejoin ur friends.
  6. timer is reset
  7. repeat
Note, you can only start piracy prevention with a minimum of one other person in your session. They do not have to be a CEO or an MC Club, but you have to register and start it from your yacht

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register