Is There Any Reason To Be Worried?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by x Freedom x, Dec 31, 2008 with 6 replies and 425 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x Freedom x

x Freedom x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I have a profile with a decent amount of gamerscore on it that is all legit every single achievement was done legit and all.

The thing is it does not look very legit.. My xbox 360 glitched and never unlocked the Fallout 3 achievements that I received earlier in the game so it almost looks out of order with a few of the main quest missing. It shows the quest complete that unlocks the achievement in the game but the achievement is still locked on my gamer tag.

Also on Left 4 Dead my Xbox 360 froze on the last part of "Dead Air" so the achievement never pop'd which I did not notice until I restarted my xbox and did the next chapter.

I mean i'd hate to be mistaken as a game saver and have MS reset my butt yet there is nothing much I can do. If I were to call MS and tell them that the game glitched and didn't give me my cheevos they would just laugh histraically!

2. Venomous Fire

Venomous Fire Retired Admin 4 Life Retired

Ratings:
    a few glitched achieves wont concern them

3. Ach1lles

Ach1lles Enthusiast

Ratings:
    your fine, they only look for people with over 100k gamerscore who you can see clearly arent legit

4. B-rad

B-rad Press On

Ratings:
    That's what I was about to say. They have more important things to be worried about.

5. Kaarl

Kaarl Newbie

Ratings:
    I agree, can't imagine they'd notice you unless someone complained, and I wouldn't imagine that'd happen unless you just stomped somebody online and they whined about you.

6. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    Also if you want to be really safe and not get reported by anyone just hide your gamerscore so only you can look at it.

7. TehPhelix

TehPhelix Retired Retired

Ratings:
    You won't get reset. If you have under 100k they won't even concern themselves with looking at your gamertag. Most people that are reset have hex edited their GS and they do it in a retarded fashion. For example they get an online achievement offline or mess up the timestamp. Most people who legitly gamesave aren't looked at and a few messed up achievements they won't even concern them with because they are aware that some achievements mess up in certain situations.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.