Sin$
read the topic title

VSVP

Dub 7s

Se7en Psycho
Reaction score
Sin$
from the microsoft.connect.com website;
"Last week we registered everyone into the Connect Site to get you "onboarded" to the program, but there are still several steps to go to get you fully up and running and we will be communicating that to you over the next week or so."

So, next week or so.

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
They need to register your Gamertag, which will allow you access to the forums, where you can discuss things about the new update. Also, they need to register console ID's, which can take time.

Within the next week, your dashboard Microsoft Connect should notify you that it is ready to go.

Mafia0G

Mafia0G

Or Nah
Mythical Veteran Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
They need to register your Gamertag, which will allow you access to the forums, where you can discuss things about the new update. Also, they need to register console ID's, which can take time.

Within the next week, your dashboard Microsoft Connect should notify you that it is ready to go.

They haven't taken Console ID's yet

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
They haven't taken Console ID's yet
I'm sure they have. All they have to do is check your GT and see which console it is used on. They may not even have to go to that length. Just check which console ID your downloads are assigned to.

If they wanted console ID's, they would of asked for it during the sign up process. This is how it has been in the past.

Snooki

Snooki

Sweety, get me my alien gun
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think he was talking about the beta for the dashboard but the actual update when its released for everyone else.

G

Gh0stBlade

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sure they have. All they have to do is check your GT and see which console it is used on. They may not even have to go to that length. Just check which console ID your downloads are assigned to.

If they wanted console ID's, they would of asked for it during the sign up process. This is how it has been in the past.
They haven't taken Console or Serial IDs, they said they are going to talk to us about a new registration process which seems pretty much the same but worse.

S

seanpr92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well at start it said 2 wekks it commences fully so should be 26th

SKUNN3R

Tsp x ISkuNn3RI

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
lol one answer is anuff you should of told ihm and closed the topic . if he got accepted he should no when its arriving :/ facepalm

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Stickied Mythical Veteran End of the Year 2012
Reaction score
Sin$
lol one answer is anuff you should of told ihm and closed the topic . if he got accepted he should no when its arriving :/ facepalm
the only thing I'm facepalming is your grammar and how much you don't make sense.
/facepalm

Xerax

Xerax

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It's just left private internal beta, and entered public. They should get it within 1-1.5 weeks. Then give it ~month until release.

Top Bottom
Login
Register