What's new

Solved Is there any iso mods for GTA V 1.15 Xbox?

• Thread starter KingJeffery
  • Start date
  • Views 622
KingJeffery

KingJeffery

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks

S

SexyMenu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Modding section a few pages back is Awakening's BareBone common. Best MP script mods out so far. For SP there's also XBLToothPik's Mini-Menu.

Upvote 0
KingJeffery

KingJeffery

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Modding section a few pages back is Awakening's BareBone common. Best MP script mods out so far. For SP there's also XBLToothPik's Mini-Menu.
Thanks me, and I'm using a xk3y this will work for it correct? 
And also, is this a mod menu? And does it have to be the same version (1.15) or can it be like 1.13, etc, thanks again 
And also online :smile:

Upvote 0
Destiny Force

Destiny Force

Technical Support
Reaction score
Sin$

And also, is this a mod menu? And does it have to be the same version (1.15) or can it be like 1.13, etc, thanks again 

No there is no working mod menu online released and for the menu you have to delete all updates for the barebones common can work online or with any update

Upvote 0
S

SexyMenu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Awakening's is a common.rpf. Just put a disc 2 ISO on your xk3y and plug the HDD / USB into your pc. Open with Xbox Backup Creator and extract Xbox360a.rpf, Xbox360b.rpf, and common.rpf. Awakening's release is a common.rpf so you can just replace that in Xbox Backup Creator. XBLToothPik's mini-menu is a .xsc file which goes in script.rpf which is inside Xbox360b.rpf. Find his original thread since there's specific install instructions. Then in Xbox360a/b.rpf's there are texture files which there are also multiple mods for if you are interested in texture mods / model swaps. I recommend D4 / D4RK texture mods (the v1's since they dont have his name all over them) because they leave colored bullet holes and rainbow tire marks, etc. Very cool.

Upvote 0
S

SexyMenu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Although as stated above, XBL's mini-menu you can only use offline without any TU's installed. The way I do this is put all the DLC and the latest Title Update on a USB and when I want to play offline, just take out the USB. When you want to go online, plug it in. Having his menu in your ISO on TU 15 won't prevent you from going online, it just wont load because it's loaded from the TU instead. So you can just leave his mini-menu in and plug in the Updates and DLC to go online

Upvote 0
KingJeffery

KingJeffery

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Where do I go to get the title updates to use it online? I'm new with this stuff. 
Although as stated above, XBL's mini-menu you can only use offline without any TU's installed. The way I do this is put all the DLC and the latest Title Update on a USB and when I want to play offline, just take out the USB. When you want to go online, plug it in. Having his menu in your ISO on TU 15 won't prevent you from going online, it just wont load because it's loaded from the TU instead. So you can just leave his mini-menu in and plug in the Updates and DLC to go online
Is there any youtube video showing this also?

Upvote 0
Destiny Force

Destiny Force

Technical Support
Reaction score
Sin$
Where do I go to get the title updates to use it online? I'm new with this stuff. 

Is there any youtube video showing this also?
What do you mean "where do you get the updates" just download them from xbox

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register