What's new

Unsolved Is there any app like psiphon that'll work on iPhones/ios?

• Thread starter Venom evil
  • Start date
  • Views 35,616
V

Venom evil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So my android friends have psiphon and they can all access blocked apps/pages using it. But I cannot because I can't download it for ios. I've tried almost every vpn app and all, and still can't seem to get them to work since they're all blocked at my school.

Any ideas? :/

Operating System
  1. iOS
S

Sn0wzy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try Onavo Protect, pretty sure it is free on the Appstore and it's as simple as installing their profile to your phone.
Free VPN at full speed.

V

Venom evil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have, but it won't connect while I'm at school. Only at home. 
Try Onavo Protect, pretty sure it is free on the Appstore and it's as simple as installing their profile to your phone.
Free VPN at full speed.
I believe my school blocked onavo as well.

G

gadgetssai

Reaction score
Yah there are so many alternatives for psiphon app but I use only psiphon for iPhone It was very good app for restricted websites.

W

What ever

Reaction score
Yah there are so many alternatives for psiphon app but I use only psiphon for iPhone It was very good app for restricted websites.

How can you download it I want to know to

N

Nakkery

Reaction score
I have tried it , but it failed

K

kapteindude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hotspot shield VPN, Manoto lantern

T

TheBrix

#PCMasterRace
Reaction score
So my android friends have psiphon and they can all access blocked apps/pages using it. But I cannot because I can't download it for ios. I've tried almost every vpn app and all, and still can't seem to get them to work since they're all blocked at my school.

Any ideas? :/

FreeVPN is unblocked at all schools. Make-sure you use UK/Euroupe instead of US servers.

Top Bottom