What's new

Question Is there an updated spoofing tool?

Vietnamese

Vietnamese

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I need some for Recovery's. Anybody got one?

Vietnamese

Vietnamese

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Could've just looked in the forum you posted in, it was first on the list. https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/multi-cod-xuid-spoofer-updated-to-17526.1720004

Wow.........

Could've just looked in the forum you posted in, it was first on the list. https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/multi-cod-xuid-spoofer-updated-to-17526.1720004

Actually that's not right, somebody said its not a spoofing tool (remote Recovery's) its a xuid spoofer.

Upvote 0
Giraffez

Giraffez

That's What They All Say
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Experienced Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow.........

Actually that's not right, somebody said its not a spoofing tool (remote Recovery's) its a xuid spoofer.
My bad, only skimmed over the thread. I don't believe anyone has updated their account spoofing tool yet, or at least they haven't released it on here. Looks like you might have to revert to the old fashion way for awhile.

Upvote 0
G

gamer7112

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Doubt one will get released publicly considering the last time it was released people were being hit with C&D's

Upvote 0
Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
Doubt one will get released publicly considering the last time it was released people were being hit with C&D's
No one who just makes a tool will get any type of cease and desist letter trust me. Also the game and console are outdated they could care less.

Upvote 0
G

gamer7112

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I thought lsbest said that he didn't get one.
He did get one
No one who just makes a tool will get any type of cease and desist letter trust me. Also the game and console are outdated they could care less.
It happened before it could happen again lol
d4ec40c75bcda5ca1a78666bc1753cd6.png

Upvote 0
Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
He did get one

It happened before it could happen again lol
d4ec40c75bcda5ca1a78666bc1753cd6.png
I knew you’d quote back just didn’t get a notification. Anyways so maybe it’s possible but people have made tools for other games too hundreds of them without issue. Seems like they kind of pick on people lol.

As for the person who said that xbox360isbest is the most hated Modder and needs to get in trouble. Well for one he’s not the most hated to everyone as his mods are really popular. I don’t like him killing black ops 1 but eh he didn’t really. The games still doing good unlike black ops 2. Anyways, just because you don’t like him or even if no one does. We all mod and partake in the same activities. We are just as guilty lol.

Upvote 0
G

gamer7112

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I knew you’d quote back just didn’t get a notification. Anyways so maybe it’s possible but people have made tools for other games too hundreds of them without issue. Seems like they kind of pick on people lol.

As for the person who said that xbox360isbest is the most hated Modder and needs to get in trouble. Well for one he’s not the most hated to everyone as his mods are really popular. I don’t like him killing black ops 1 but eh he didn’t really. The games still doing good unlike black ops 2. Anyways, just because you don’t like him or even if no one does. We all mod and partake in the same activities. We are just as guilty lol.
Its not just any tool lol... its a remote recovery tool which is something activision doesn't want released

Upvote 0
Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
Its not just any tool lol... its a remote recovery tool which is something activision doesn't want released
They shouldn’t care. The games old and the console is old. There is no reason to pursue it. Most of the community are modders anyways whats the difference if it’s remotely or not. I’d tell them to shove it. Yeah they can act tough send letters and maybe even take some major players out. But just some guy who makes a tool is just not worth it.

Upvote 0
G

gamer7112

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
They shouldn’t care. The games old and the console is old. There is no reason to pursue it. Most of the community are modders anyways whats the difference if it’s remotely or not. I’d tell them to shove it. Yeah they can act tough send letters and maybe even take some major players out. But just some guy who makes a tool is just not worth it.
They shouldn't but they do :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register