What's new

Discussion Is there a way?

K

Kraftz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well as we all know the prestige glitch swap is better then the theatre mode glitch and has the community all over it, but the problem is that your combat record stats do not stick to your career stats so basically you are staying at the same level on the leader boards. I am not sure if someone has posted this before but is there a way to stick your combat record stats to your career leader board stats if so it would be much harder for Treyarch to ban people.

xJollyRog3r

xJollyRog3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well as we all know the prestige glitch swap is better then the theatre mode glitch and has the community all over it, but the problem is that your combat record stats do not stick to your career stats so basically you are staying at the same level on the leader boards. I am not sure if someone has posted this before but is there a way to stick your combat record stats to your career leader board stats if so it would be much harder for Treyarch to ban people.
For me it shows my rank on the boards, but shows my original days played. Look at: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/prestige-glitch-leaderboard-question.834484/

Top Bottom
Login
Register