What's new

Unsolved Is there a way where I can play as a FNV npc in FO3?

• Thread starter Mastodahn
  • Start date
  • Views 2,802
M

Mastodahn

Reaction score
Hello, everybody! I hope everyone is doing well.

I really like my character in Fallout: New Vegas. She's great, I've played as her for years and I would like to play as her in Fallout 3. I had a friend who used to make saves for people where they could play as FNV NPCs in FO3 and vice versa. My character is a edited FNV NPC.

So, there had to be a way to transfer face data between games.

Is there anyway I can make this dream a reality? How do I go about this? Is there a way to transfer the face data between games?

If anybody can point me in the right direction or give me step by step instructions. I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thank you and have a great day.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
What platform are you using?

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
My buddy would do it on PC, then make the file a fxs file so I could play it on Xbox 360.
Ok thanks I just wanted to know so I can better serve you by putting the platform tag on the post.
I don’t have an answer for you but with all of the proper boxes checked hopefully someone will be able to help you.

M

Mastodahn

Reaction score
Ok thanks I just wanted to know so I can better serve you by putting the platform tag on
Thank you, Navy Davey. The thing with my issue is that I need someone with a PC to help me. If you know of anyone that can help me, could you please point me in their direction?

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
I’ll ask around for you.

Top Bottom