What's new

Solved Is there a way to?

I

iNezzy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it possible to stealth check a game AFTER its burned? As i get games from a guy i know, and i dont know if he stealth checks them.

lx leo xl

lx leo xl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
iNezzy said:
Is it possible to stealth check a game AFTER its burned? As i get games from a guy i know, and i dont know if he stealth checks them.
Since a normal pc drive will read xbox 360 games, extracting the ISO onto your computer and running it through abgx would work. I'm not sure if abgx can already do this from the dvd drive. (so you dont need to rip your iso)

StylohyoiD

StylohyoiD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lx leo xl said:
Since a normal pc drive will read xbox 360 games, extracting the ISO onto your computer and running it through abgx would work. I'm not sure if abgx can already do this from the dvd drive. (so you dont need to rip your iso)
I know i am a retard for asking this but. If a pc can read an xbox game is there a way we could possibly get the games to run on our pc's

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
lx leo xl said:
You messed up your first sentence. lol:tongue:

Also yes abgx can check burned games. On the quickstart tab you change the input to Burned DVD.

Top Bottom
Login
Register