Unsolved Is there a way to..

• Thread starter xUNExpectedAIDZx
  • Start date
  • Views 146
X

xUNExpectedAIDZx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
downgrade 7.1.1 to 7.04? I messed up my Cydia in iFile and deleted a file and now Cydia wont open at all.. Can anyone help?

Operating System
  1. iOS
R

RapDog

ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ ᴇɴᴛʜᴜsɪᴀsᴛ
Reaction score
Nope, can't downgrade anymore.

X

xUNExpectedAIDZx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope, can't downgrade anymore.
Oh ok and is there a way to restore the iphone without losing the jail break? Like I said I can't open cydia at all cause I deleted a file accident cause I had input a repo but it was a wrong one and cydia got messed up and I tried to delete the repo but couldn't and deleted the cydia list.d thing.

And my ifile is gone my screen lag and got deleted

B

Bears

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh ok and is there a way to restore the iphone without losing the jail break? Like I said I can't open cydia at all cause I deleted a file accident cause I had input a repo but it was a wrong one and cydia got messed up and I tried to delete the repo but couldn't and deleted the cydia list.d thing.

And my ifile is gone my screen lag and got deleted
Unfortunately there is no way to downgrade. However there is a way to restore a jailbroken device whilst keeping the jailbreak. There is something called SemiRestore. You can use it to completely restore your device and keep your jailbreak. You can see some info on that and download that program here. It is for Windows and Mac.

There is also another option where you can do basically the same process, but you don't need a computer to do it. Just your phone. It's called iLEX RAT. There's a full tutorial here.

I hope this was helpful. If you have any other questions feel free to reply and I will see it. 
Unfortunately there is no way to downgrade. However there is a way to restore a jailbroken device whilst keeping the jailbreak. There is something called SemiRestore. You can use it to completely restore your device and keep your jailbreak. You can see some info on that and download that program here. It is for Windows and Mac.

There is also another option where you can do basically the same process, but you don't need a computer to do it. Just your phone. It's called iLEX RAT. There's a full tutorial here.

I hope this was helpful. If you have any other questions feel free to reply and I will see it.
Actually as I posted this I was informed that Better Semi-Restore has been released. It does the same thing you are looking for, but is now also available to use without a computer. You can view all the info and find out how to get it here:
http://bettersemirestore.com/

Top Bottom