Unsolved Is there a way to save my xbox ?

Discussion in 'Xbox Support' started by shaune14, Jul 7, 2019 with 5 replies and 246 views.

1. shaune14

shaune14 Newbie

Ratings:
    Hi all, after not having an og xbox for over 10 ten years i decided to bite the bullet and buy one off ebay and after a few days of ripping my discs to it i managed to sort of brick it.

The xbox has an executer 2 mod i believe and it has 3 switches on the front of the console, i was using a built in box art script to get all my box arts when it all of a sudden stopped working, google told je this was due to the c drive having less than 500mb free which it did only have 260mb.

After reading forums i found i could move the data on the c drive to the E drive but i mistakenly deleted it from the C drive aswell, which contains the dash board data, is there is any way back from this? Thank you in advance, also to many people use xlink kai here?.

2. Cynder

Cynder Local Weird Guy

Ratings:
    Have you looked inside the xbox to determine if a chip was installed? Or are you just reading Xecutioner 2 off the boot splash screen?

3. OP
    shaune14

shaune14 Newbie

Ratings:
    The person who i bought from said it was fitted with an executer 2 modchip?

4. Cynder

Cynder Local Weird Guy

Ratings:
    My bad I missed the part in your post where there where switches on the front of your system. What you are most likely going to need to do is re install a dashboard. You should be able to use the Rocky5 tool to do it.

5. OP
    shaune14

shaune14 Newbie

Ratings:
    Thank you!

6. KaosEngineeer

KaosEngineeer Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Boot an installer disc like [Click here to view the link]. Rebuild the C and E drive content

3.5.3. New Disk, NTSC Xbox
    3.5.4. New Disk, PAL Xbox

IMPORTANT NOTE: Doing this will wipe out all files you have on BOTH the C and E drives.

Backup the files on the E drive by FTPing into the console and downloading them to your PC before using either menu option. HeXEn runs UnleashX dashboard with its FTP server enabled.

Or

You can manually install the files from the HeXEn 2018's folder, StockFiles/c, to the Xbox's C drive using UnleashX's File Explorer.
    This folder only has the MS dashboard 5960 file set. There is no replacement dashboard. You can install that too as evoxdash.xbe from your PC or copying files from the Dash folders on the HeXEn 2018 installer disc. You'll have to rename the dot xbe file to evoxdash.xbe