Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Is there a way to mod?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Modding' started by gallagher, Jan 28, 2009 with 13 replies and 444 views.

1. gallagher

gallagher Senior Community Member

Ratings:
    is there a way to mod zombies...

i know how to mod halo but just wondering if there is other ways to mod zombies? i have seen videos but not how to do it

2. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    I am not the best person to answer this... but AFAIK there is no way to mod zombies on the Xbox 360. But, like I said I am not the best person to answer...

3. OP
    gallagher

gallagher Senior Community Member

Ratings:
    there has to be something you can mod

4. x Freedom x

x Freedom x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    No it's not possible, You are only able to hex the savegame files, The only saves in COD5 are the checkpoints which is why you have to re-hex after every level in campaign.

There are no checkpoints for the Zombie matches so it would not be possible, There is simply no file to alter.

5. FamousMassacre1

FamousMassacre1 Getting There

Ratings:
    yes you can mod Xbox 360 zombies, look some german guy did it his rounds survived is 2000 but the person below him is 5000

6. Venomous Fire

Venomous Fire Retired Admin 4 Life Retired

Ratings:
    you can mod campaign, but not zombies

7. x Freedom x

x Freedom x Enthusiast

Ratings:

It has to be some sort of glitch, Because it is near impossible to mod Live.bin files and that is the only possible way you can do it.

8. JRI96

JRI96 Banned

Ratings:
    you can mod offline zombies but not online those are .bin files its like impossible just mod ur campaign game save hit resume save and quit and start zombies

if i helped plz THANK :smile::smile::smile:

9. EclipseModz

EclipseModz Retired Retired

Ratings:
    You bumped a 8 month old thread.

10. emachines2042

emachines2042 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Oh my, They should count **** as spam if someone bumps a thread over a month, this gets so annoying

11. XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks Contributor

Ratings:
  12. Lambo11

Lambo11 Enthusiast

Ratings:
  13. VelocityMods

VelocityMods Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Lol me too

14. OLine57

OLine57 ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343

Ratings:
    For those of you asking asking about modding zombies, please take a leisurely stroll on over to Call of Duty 5 Modding. You can indeed mod zombies. Read a few posts, browse at your convenience, then think twice about posting it's not possible to do. Venomous, c'mon man, you're an admin here. You know you can mod zombies. Unless you were just f.ing with them, in which case that would be funny.