Solved Is there a way to mod destiny?

• Thread starter Shizzlefizzle
  • Start date
  • Views 9,585
Shizzlefizzle

Shizzlefizzle

✦Sinner✦
Reaction score
Is there a way to mod Destiny's beta for Xbox 360? I've seen some ppl with an infinity symbol as their score in the crucible and you would just get instantly killed as soon as you spawn. Is there a way to mod? If so, can someone please tell me how, Thank you in advance.

Shizzlefizzle

Shizzlefizzle

✦Sinner✦
Reaction score
"
About what? Because I asked for how to mod? It's not for me I don't really care. My friend keeps begging no matter how many times I tell him to bug off. Or because someone was modding?

Official Se7ensins

Official Se7ensins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"

About what? Because I asked for how to mod? It's not for me I don't really care. My friend keeps begging no matter how many times I tell him to bug off. Or because someone was modding?
Open up the XEX in IDA, poke around a little for such functions as health, spawning, etc. (Granted you have a JTAG/RGH/R-JTAG) and know what you are doing/have experience and knowledge in PPC.

Shizzlefizzle

Shizzlefizzle

✦Sinner✦
Reaction score
Open up the XEX in IDA, poke around a little for such functions as health, spawning, etc. (Granted you have a JTAG/RGH/R-JTAG) and know what you are doing/have experience and knowledge in PPC.
Yeah I figured it would need a JTAG and a decent amount of skill in that field. Thanks for the response, If any of you have XBOX, I'm doing some crucible if you want to join me

T3DDY_173

T3DDY_173

the official T3DDY
Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold Forum Addict
Reaction score
Wow really ?
the game isnt out yet and people modding allready ?
good thing i got a nextgen console (currentgen)

CrazyPotato

CrazyPotato

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah....I manged to find the offsets for the basic stuff via RTD (Real Time Destiny :wink:) If I can, I'm sure others have. I would of modded my level to 20 so I can get all the cool stuff (legitly by grinding) sadly I can't no KV -_-

M

Mammoth

#Legless4Admln
Reaction score
The game didn't even come out.

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
No reason to hate the guy for wanting to mod.

OP: It is on Beta meaning no there is non out as of yet. If you want some I suggest waiting a few weeks after the game is officially released.

CrazyPotato

CrazyPotato

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You don't even have a rgh and you're asking. :thumbsup:
Hey...I'm not OP here xD Op was the one asking. I just simply said it is possible via Real Time Editing

idlehands88

idlehands88

Getting There
Reaction score
I modded my Glimmer (money) and changed a few items into other items, but it doesn't stick. the item reverts back to default upon reloading and the Glimmer resets back to the original value after spending or gaining more in-game :frown: I tried a few different Offsets for Glimmer, but they all don't seem to want to stick.

Tried modding Glimmer in the 0x40000000, 0x82000000, 0xB0000000, 0xC0000000, 0xD0000000 and trying 0x30000000 now.

Xbox One Guru

Xbox One Guru

Xbox Master Race
Reaction score
No reason to hate the guy for wanting to mod.

OP: It is on Beta meaning no there is non out as of yet. If you want some I suggest waiting a few weeks after the game is officially released.
Modding PvP? Oh yes, there is a reason to hate.

idlehands88

idlehands88

Getting There
Reaction score
Modding PvP? Oh yes, there is a reason to hate.

He didn't say he was going to use it in PvP, he just said that he saw other people using mods in PvP... Not saying he is or isn't going to use the mods himself in PvP, but as far as we know, he hasn't told us if he is or isn't. So don't jump to conclusions.

Xbox One Guru

Xbox One Guru

Xbox Master Race
Reaction score
He didn't say he was going to use it in PvP, he just said that he saw other people using mods in PvP... Not saying he is or isn't going to use the mods himself in PvP, but as far as we know, he hasn't told us if he is or isn't. So don't jump to conclusions.
Well the fact that he wants to know how to do them isn't a very good sign. Never trust people.

Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Well the fact that he wants to know how to do them isn't a very good sign. Never trust people.

This is Se7enSins, not Xbox.com forums. You shouldn't be so hard on people who want to mod. The slogan for Se7enSins used to be "We mod, cause the games gotta evolve" - this forum is full of modders, cheaters, hackers, (insert your own name for them)...

Destiny Force

Destiny Force

Technical Support
Reaction score
The game didn't even come out.
Wow really ?
the game isnt out yet and people modding allready ?
good thing i got a nextgen console (currentgen)
Watch dogs was modded before it came out and Bungie has always been strict with there games so when the full game comes out I doubt it will be modable (or very few mods) plus when it does come out it seem like it will all be server sided

Xbox One Guru

Xbox One Guru

Xbox Master Race
Reaction score
This is Se7enSins, not Xbox.com forums. You shouldn't be so hard on people who want to mod. The slogan for Se7enSins used to be "We mod, cause the games gotta evolve" - this forum is full of modders, cheaters, hackers, (insert your own name for them)...
There's a difference though between modding something like weapons in Borderlands vs like modding a MP to make you a god and make everyone else die instantly and ruin everyone's fun.

Top Bottom