What's new

Solved Is there a way to load in the Ground Banks Foundry into GTA V or GTA Online freemode?

• Thread starter ThatOneStruggler
  • Start date
  • Views 2,126
ThatOneStruggler

ThatOneStruggler

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi everyone!

I've been trying for ages to get inside the foundry within GTA V but have had no luck. I'd like to know as to if anyone here knows a way to load the interior into gta v freemode?

If you don't know but have some suggestions tell me and I can give them a shot if i have the time

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Grand banks foundry from ulp setup? If nothing pops up, ill try to place a job trigger so u just load the job and quit

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Unfortunately that is an .ipl
(item placement)
It means it can only be spawned with a game trigger such as a specific mission.
E.g. rescue ULP...
Or
Mods
If there was a way to get it into a playlist you could create a job in there and the interior would spawn...
The thing is you can put heists into playlists and the interior doesn’t spawn in Creator...
You can try placing a custom job trigger in there..
Then starting Rescue ULP
Then quit and start the custom job..
Then do the job TP glitch?

Although I doubt any of that will work:frown:

Upvote 0
ThatOneStruggler

ThatOneStruggler

Reaction score
Sin$
(item placement)
E.g. rescue ULP...
Or
Mods
If there was a way to get it into a playlist you could create a job in there and the interior would spawn...
The thing is you can put heists into playlists and the interior doesn’t spawn in Creator...
Then starting Rescue ULP

Damn ok cause I know how to spawn in Simeon's Dealership and the storymode yacht which are like the foundry but this one proves difficult

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah man:smile:
It’s a big bummer that rockstar doesn’t make the coolest interiors available for use in freemode or custom jobs:frown:

Upvote 0
EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
(item placement)
E.g. rescue ULP...
Or
Mods
Then starting Rescue ULP

There's a video of a trigger and startings grid inside the building itself where The Foundry is located. As Navy Davy said. There's nothing there without loading the IPL first

This doesn't mean that you're out of options. It just means that you have to load the ulp mission prior to trying to load into the interior

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
There's a video of a trigger and startings grid inside the building itself where The Foundry is located. As Navy Davy said. There's nothing there without loading the IPL first

This doesn't mean that you're out of options. It just means that you have to load the ulp mission prior to trying to load into the interior

This could work...
  1. Start the mission Rescue ULP
  2. Load all the way into a mission
  3. Once mission starts quit through your phone.
  4. When you load back in go to the foundry to see if it’s unlocked
  5. If not try standing by the back entrance in cover then start a contact mission via your phone and quit. When you load back in you could possibly spawn inside?
That’s an old way to get in some interiors in freemode:wink:

To be honest I have been searching for a way to include the submarine or missle base in a job but that too is seemingly impossible:frown:
I have spawned both the Facility and the Avenger in jobs so there is hope...
If they ever release adversary modes in any of those interiors then we are all set:wink: Until then some stuff is only accessible with mods. There are people that can make you modded jobs that will spawn all interiors:smile: You just need to ask around!

Upvote 0
EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe last location spawn and idle out, then suspend ? While inside the foundry. Or get invited thru party from inside the foundry to a playlist with the *cough* trigger inside :wink:

I have alot to try after work :smile:

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe last location spawn and idle out, then suspend ? While inside the foundry. Or get invited thru party from inside the foundry to a playlist with the *cough* trigger inside :wink:

I have alot to try after work :smile:
Lol:smile:
Look up some old TutoFacileFrance videos:wink:
He’s definitely showcased different methods in the past and is always helpful:smile:

Upvote 0
EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
...in case you dont wanna watch the video :wink:

Inside the foundry within creator:
No floor
cannot shoot out
Cannot drive out
Does not render.
I did see interir walls at the vehicle selection screen when i started the job. Gonna try using same trigger in a playlist.

MHOftHt.png

Upvote 0
ThatOneStruggler

ThatOneStruggler

Reaction score
Sin$
This could work...
  1. Start the mission Rescue ULP
  2. Load all the way into a mission
  3. Once mission starts quit through your phone.
  4. When you load back in go to the foundry to see if it’s unlocked
  5. If not try standing by the back entrance in cover then start a contact mission via your phone and quit. When you load back in you could possibly spawn inside?
That’s an old way to get in some interiors in freemode:wink:

To be honest I have been searching for a way to include the submarine or missle base in a job but that too is seemingly impossible:frown:
I have spawned both the Facility and the Avenger in jobs so there is hope...
If they ever release adversary modes in any of those interiors then we are all set:wink: Until then some stuff is only accessible with mods. There are people that can make you modded jobs that will spawn all interiors:smile: You just need to ask around!
You actually made custom jobs in them?

Upvote 0
EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes :whistle::wink::thumbsup:

...the job is inside the building where The Foundry is located. However the interior wont show because of it being and IPL. Yes the trigger for the job is also located inside the building displayed in the image. Video will show that the starting grid for the race was placed inside the empty building as well

I've since then edited that same job, to be an actual race. I didn't like the way the starting grid was inside the building and I had to hit a checkpoint to get out. So I move the starting grid to outside on the freeway area.

I could have made it an instant Win race also... you could finish the race without even moving your controller, in under 10 seconds :wink:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
ThatOneStruggler

ThatOneStruggler

Reaction score
Sin$

...the job is inside the building where The Foundry is located. However the interior wont show because of it being and IPL. Yes the trigger for the job is also located inside the building displayed in the image. Video will show that the starting grid for the race was placed inside the empty building as well

I've since then edited that same job, to be an actual race. I didn't like the way the starting grid was inside the building and I had to hit a checkpoint to get out. So I move the starting grid to outside on the freeway area.
Oh ok I've tried to make a trigger in there before that never worked but I may try all the methods that were mentioned in here!

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

I could have made it an instant Win race also... you could finish the race without even moving your controller, in under 10 seconds :wink:
:smile:
Try using the new teleport checkpoints:smile:
I have a couple of races on the aircraft carrier using them... pretty cool:smile:

Upvote 0
EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
:smile:
Try using the new teleport checkpoints:smile:
I have a couple of races on the aircraft carrier using them... pretty cool:smile:
Already did. You did not watch the video :wink:

The name of the video is even says it.... Playing with warp in transform races :wink:

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes ....

It’s kind of my thing... lol:roflmao:
I have and can make jobs in any interior that will spawn without mods:tongue:
If you decide to play around with Creator and explore feel free to ask for help..
I will be happy to do so:cool:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The_Ghost

The_Ghost

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This could work...

The Server room from Act3 and the Noose Facility from Act1 are both in the adversary modes "Slashers".
you think there's a way to get into those interiors using those adversary modes?

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register