What's new

Solved Is there a way to have a Checkerboard map for Private Match?

• Thread starter Crinchy
  • Start date
  • Views 3,770
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crinchy

Crinchy

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a way to get a Checkerboard for the map in Private Match? Just for the kicks of children asking me for 15th.

coder

Coder123

dat crazy duck
Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
i tried to do it, with the "map rotation" or whatever its called, but then i saw that it does not actually save the maps on the cmr file, it just saves them until you quit... so nope, not possible.

Upvote 0
CVLT

Red Snow

Getting There
Tutorial Creator Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You could try the legit MW2 method, and back out of Team Tac and try find another game, then back out. Until it glitches and gives you a checkerboard map.

Upvote 0
Facebook 7s

Facebook 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You could try the legit MW2 method, and back out of Team Tac and try find another game, then back out. Until it glitches and gives you a checkerboard map.
I've never heard of that glitch before. O.o

Upvote 0

.::GEEK::.
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol...saying old to what i said doesn't make much sense, but good job?
you know how to program software, correct? then you know how one thing leads to another?

with my train of thought, i recall scrolling another post related to pvt match editting and this topic about how gametypes could be related to map editting, was brought up. Of course you cannot modify maps through a gametype. But as you see you obviously would not see where i was coming from when i was saying old. because that topic and find is old :smile:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register