What's new

Solved Is there a way to convert the .bin files/Ps4 world saves from the Minecraft PS4 World Bedrock Edition to PC ?

T

The Senor

Reaction score
So I was wondering recently if there was a way where we could convert out PS4 Bedrock Worlds to PC via USB and 'without using Realms'

• After watching many videos I went to upload my saved data from my PS4 Bedrock world to my USB storage device, and I tried opening the .bin file through the Horizon Software (Xbox 360 File Modder) but it couldn't open the .bin file since it only accepts files that are from Xbox...

• Right now I'm currently looking for some guys to look and manipulate the files to come up with a way to help so many PlayStation gamers to enjoy their worlds on a different platform without wasting their money on purchasing Realms...

P

ProtoBuffers

Taking a break for unknown amount of time...
Premium
Reaction score
Either wait for an updated exploit or (probably will be a few years even though 8.00 has dev already in private [just waiting for newer updates to patch before release]).
After the exploit has been released you can use the PS4s CPU to handle the encryption/decryption of the saves.

See if SaveWizard has advanced mode for it.

.bin file can be removed by dumping keys from your console - This will give you the EMAC once you have removed the pfsskkey encryption from the save.
However, the save chunk keys are locked in SAMU and can't be extracted; meaning external decryption can't be done.

This is why SaveWizard requires your save to be on a flashdrive/external device :smile:

In short:
.bin is the user lock - has 20 different keys that are needed to remove the user lock (has 3 different encryptions HMAC/182/256 per key)
the big file is the sce_sys (param.sfo/icon/keystone), trophy0 (trophy data), and the save file all encrypted with SAMU keys put into an sdimg.

https://patents.google.com/patent/US8489898B2/en
If you want to do your own research and do something supposedly no one has done yet feel free to read more with that link above

Last edited:
N

nicholasbroo

Knowledge maybe Power, but Respect matters.
Reaction score
Either wait for an updated exploit or (probably will be a few years even though 8.00 has dev already in private [just waiting for newer updates to patch before release]).
After the exploit has been released you can use the PS4s CPU to handle the encryption/decryption of the saves.

See if SaveWizard has advanced mode for it.

.bin file can be removed by dumping keys from your console - This will give you the EMAC once you have removed the pfsskkey encryption from the save.
However, the save chunk keys are locked in SAMU and can't be extracted; meaning external decryption can't be done.

This is why SaveWizard requires your save to be on a flashdrive/external device :smile:

In short:
.bin is the user lock - has 20 different keys that are needed to remove the user lock (has 3 different encryptions HMAC/182/256 per key)
the big file is the sce_sys (param.sfo/icon/keystone), trophy0 (trophy data), and the save file all encrypted with SAMU keys put into an sdimg.

https://patents.google.com/patent/US8489898B2/en
If you want to do your own research and do something supposedly no one has done yet feel free to read more with that link above
This was a really good read. Thank you very much for this information.

Top Bottom