Reaction score
nope
and im not sure if the file complaint thing still works
sorry

F

ExoTT

Phelix loves men.
Reaction score
Might be able to file complaints on your gamertag to get it changed, I don't think that this works anymore.

B

badillin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why would you ask this in the Halo Reach forums??

M

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
Reaction score
There is no way to change your gamertag for free.

S

Sup iM Jeremy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is no way to change your gamertag for free.
The filing complaint thing does work i did it about 2 or 3 months ago on an old account i changed it to me jonny bravo basicly just tell everyone in your recent players not your friends list to file a complaint on your gamer tag

G

Gallows

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
The filing complaint thing does work i did it about 2 or 3 months ago on an old account i changed it to me jonny bravo basicly just tell everyone in your recent players not your friends list to file a complaint on your gamer tag
This only works if your gamertag in question is at least a little bit offensive, if not it wont work. If you have a bunch of people filing complaints on your account that isn't offensive then they might get in trouble for miss using the complaint system and you could receive a suspension.

M

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
Reaction score
No, they patched that, they ban you. Ever person that does that, they hear from a friend who did it a few months ago.
Don't you think it would be patched by now?

B

badillin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because this forums have specific topics, and asking about Microsoft Points in the HALO REACH forum... well just isnt right.

But who am i to say right? post away.

K

KillingCloud

Reaction score
the file complaint thing doesnt work i had over 100 filed onmine and never could change it but i saw a while back a topic someone posted about calling xbox and telling them someone is using ur GT by creating it on their usb and they are trying to scam ms points. after i saw it i tried it and called xbox and they said they are having alot of trouble with that and they apologized and added 800 msp to my accnt to change my gt dont know if it will work still tho

Top Bottom