Solved Is there a way to activate unpayed xbox live/ms point cards

• Thread starter oIICR9IIo
  • Start date
  • Views 83,464
O

oIICR9IIo

Reaction score
Sin$
Today i came out of my local asda with a year xbox live sub and 2100 microsoft points, these are like gift cards and they need activated before you can use the codes, so here where i need help does anyone know of anyway these can be activated (obviously without paying for them)

P

Pure Red Eye

Reaction score
Sin$
haha you little theif.I dont know exactly but if you havnt tryed this try ringing up xbox and saying you bought one of these cards off ebay and it hasnt been activeated see if they can do anything about it let me know if that works and ill start goin on the rob down asda

O

oIICR9IIo

Reaction score
Sin$
Think thats been tried before and it did not work.
Well have you tried this at least that dude is trying to help.What are you even on se7ensins for anyway most people on here are stealing off microsoft 1 way or another with there j-taggs and mods but your against stealing a year sub.You should go join a puffs against piracy forum you'd be more suited in there. and Pure Red Eye i WILL try this and ill pm you and let u know if it works.

GRUx KooLAiiD

GRUx KooLAiiD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ill show you how to activate them.

Open your disc tray.

Wait 10 seconds.

Put your little chode in there.

Scream like a b****.

Type in code.

Now get off se7ensins you f***ing LEECH

V

VeXeLz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ill show you how to activate them.

Open your disc tray.

Wait 10 seconds.

Put your little chode in there.

Scream like a b****.

Type in code.

Now get off se7ensins you f***ing LEECH

lol look at your post count and how long you have been here, you call him a leech? lawls

I

iBallistix

Reaction score
Sin$
No way in the world to get them activated. Unless you work for the store and getting them swipped, than no. And even than, you would have to pay for it or say you payed for it. Thats highly illegal.

M

moeiscool

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ive tried this LOL i just took a couple of 1 year cards didnt work cuz not activated
but what you can do is if you wfind those ones in the packets then u can freely steal em since like they are already activated

I

iBallistix

Reaction score
Sin$
ive tried this LOL i just took a couple of 1 year cards didnt work cuz not activated
but what you can do is if you wfind those ones in the packets then u can freely steal em since like they are already activated

No matter what they are in, they still need to be activated at the cashier.

M

moddygoddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No matter what they are in, they still need to be activated at the cashier.
you shouldnt say such declarative **** u know nothing about. i know what moeiscool is talking about. its like a bubble packaging and they do work and DONT have to be activated. we used to jack those all the time hahahaha

Top Bottom
Login
Register