• Start date
  • Views 3,112
Hatsune Miku

Hatsune Miku

Getting There
Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
It seems like I can never do the 1 hit kill knife animation (or assassination, whatever you want to call it). Even though my character will hold his knife up like hes about to do it, when I press the button to knife he doesn't.

Lucifer

Lucifer

Annoying spammer
Jokester Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you new to BF? You have to be behind them for 1 hit, like in Halo.

Hatsune Miku

Hatsune Miku

Getting There
Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you new to BF? You have to be behind them for 1 hit, like in Halo.

I'm not new, I know you have to be behind them, but it doesn't always do the animation. You can sometimes do it from the front too, i'm not sure how that's done.

o Google o

o Google o

Enthusiast
7th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not new, I know you have to be behind them, but it doesn't always do the animation. You can sometimes do it from the front too, i'm not sure how that's done.
as I said you just have to hold the knife button :smile:

Mergingskate

Mergingskate

ex H2mod mod
Reaction score
Sin$
It seems like I can never do the 1 hit kill knife animation (or assassination, whatever you want to call it). Even though my character will hold his knife up like hes about to do it, when I press the button to knife he doesn't.
i usually just tap the knife button and it works but i do it with a gun out not holding my knife out. I know tho knifing can sometime be glitchy lol so idk

M

MrRagerr

Reaction score
Sin$
It's usually the distance that affects it and your angle that you're coming from. Usually i get the animation when I'm running behind someone and the distance is about a metre or two and then i just hold the knife button and the animation activates.

OneShot

OneShot

n.n
Retired
End of the Year 2010 End of the Year 2011 Artist
Reaction score
Sin$
Knifing is just stupid on Battlefield. Most of the time your guy will just slash at the air instead of going into the animation, even if you are perfectly setup for the animation kill. Doing it from the front isn't that difficult, they just can't be in a very narrow area. Just move you're character a bit to the right or left of the enemy and he'll go into the animation.

xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$
Knifing is tough at times. I hate it when I have a perfect knife kill then somehow it ****s up. Then the guy sees me and I look like some mentally insane person wielding a knife which then gets shot because of the slowness of pulling back out a gun...Fun times...

Hatsune Miku

Hatsune Miku

Getting There
Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the help. I think I'm getting better. A few times it'll show ME getting stabbed, but I get the kill and live. It's pretty funny.

Top Bottom
Login
Register