What's new

Solved Is there a modded PS4 controller for GTA V?

• Thread starter JgoodModz
  • Start date
  • Views 1,251
J

JgoodModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m wondering if anybody has purchased a modded controller for GTA five. Which controller did you purchase and what mods actually work? This is the only game I really play and been wanting to get one for a while but I can’t seem to find any recent reviews. Thanks

J

jw460

Getting There
Reaction score
What are you looking for in a modded controller?
Not much will help you in gta v
Not like it will in a first person shooter like COD
No quick scope or jitter fire
You could always just buy a scuff with programmable paddles and “turbo” which will just tap A or X real fast so you don’t have to tap it to run and set the other paddle for the Roll while aiming
And buy the extensions for your joysticks and adjust your aiming speed for faster aiming
That’s how mine used to be set up
Post automatically merged:

Oh yeah I had a controller set up for quick scope on COD and when I drove my ruiner 2000 it would automatically jump in the air and fire rockets lmao

Or just buy this

Last edited:
J

JgoodModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are you looking for in a modded controller?
Not much will help you in gta v
Not like it will in a first person shooter like COD
No quick scope or jitter fire
You could always just buy a scuff with programmable paddles and “turbo” which will just tap A or X real fast so you don’t have to tap it to run and set the other paddle for the Roll while aiming
And buy the extensions for your joysticks and adjust your aiming speed for faster aiming
That’s how mine used to be set up

Oh yeah I had a controller set up for quick scope on COD and when I drove my ruiner 2000 it would automatically jump in the air and fire rockets lmao

Or just buy this
Cool. Thanks!

Top Bottom