Discussion Is there a mod to boost K/D?

Status
Not open for further replies.
XTard

XTard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just got scammed by two guys for 2600 kills and now Im -2000 on my K/D. Can someone please help me?

O

o NICK o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There is one known, but dont ask for it since only Jester knows it. So your best bet is just to boost.

Energy

Energy

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes its possible, I went from 2000 kills and a 1.53 K/D ratio to 90450 kills and a 16.33 K/D in 1 game, each kill counts as 250 kills.

Chelsea Grin

Chelsea Grin

Reaction score
Sin$
roflmfao.jpg

XTard

XTard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Energy said:
Yes its possible, I went from 2000 kills and a 1.53 K/D ratio to 90450 kills and a 16.33 K/D in 1 game, each kill counts as 250 kills.

can you help me out on it?

E

EricJurkowski

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Noone legit would ever except headshots for XP mod. They can get 2500 headshots with one body shot :thumbdown:

D

Doughnut765

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You a dumba** for giving someone 2000 kills for a symbol next to your name and you deserved to have gotten scammed.

X

xHMBioHazarDx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
headshots for modded xp lobby shpould send a red flag anyways, i thaught this was known

I

iESTRACCI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
anyone know where you can get your hands on a mod like this

StareDad

StareDad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes there is a mod. For 2500 headshots, I will be glad to show you.

G

Grif99

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
iESTRACCI said:
anyone know where you can get your hands on a mod like this

No offense but if you need to ask then actually preforming the mod is well outside your capability because it involves doing a lot of technical things that would be harder than using the search button to find out the answer to what you just asked.

To the original poster, that sucks for you. Never give someone that many kills on you. But best bet is to find someone on here to partner up with and go back and forth getting head shots on each other with a dummy (48 trial).

I

iESTRACCI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Grif99 said:
No offense but if you need to ask then actually preforming the mod is well outside your capability because it involves doing a lot of technical things that would be harder than using the search button to find out the answer to what you just asked.

To the original poster, that sucks for you. Never give someone that many kills on you. But best bet is to find someone on here to partner up with and go back and forth getting head shots on each other with a dummy (48 trial).

i think id be fine, but i appreciate ur help

I

iLLxKiLLa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone get me into one of these lobbies
GT CIRCAskater126

X

xELITE MURPHYx

Reaction score
Sin$
why are 2010 kids such moochers not one attempts to mod but they all ask for mod help
sure i dont post alot but i also dont troll and mooch like them and i didnt join just for 10th prestige

G

GBbobcat622

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ever heard of dashboarding, or proof before ruining your KDR?

Trance

Trance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
CIRCAskater126 said:
Can someone get me into one of these lobbies
GT CIRCAskater126
And 2010er's wonder why we don't like them much. You give them such a bad name. :thumbdown:

L

leef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i am a 2010'er and okay the only thing that is ruining our rep is all the little 5 year old kids that post "hey ill let u get 5,000 headshots on me if u invite me to one of these lobbies" when they are on a post were someone just got scammed. there are only a hand full of smart 2010'ers so i don't blame u guys for giving us a bad rep but i just want to be one that isnt a f***ing idiot.

by the way xI CHOCOLATE is working on a 1 kill = 2,500 headshots but for money...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register