Is there a method yet?

Discussion in 'iOS Support' started by Rico760, Feb 5, 2010 with 7 replies and 350 views.

1. Rico760

Rico760 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Is there a method yet to be able to jailbreak the ipod touch with blackra1n and not have to reboot with it? Like a fix to the tethered crap?

2. Jerry

Jerry #StraightCisPride Retired

Ratings:
  3. Cheez

Cheez I Got The Wizard Stick Retired

Ratings:
    If you serial number begins with MC, that means that they have replaced the LLB and iBoot in your iPod Touch or iPhone. iBoot was always used to exploit the iPod, but now since it has been replaced, you have to spoof the iPod into thinking it has those iBoot files, but running BlackRa1n or other programs to boot it back up.

4. That0n3Guy

That0n3Guy Enthusiast

Ratings:
    There won't be an untethered 3G jailbreak, geohot twittered saying he wasn't working on any more jailbreaks for a while.

5. Cheez

Cheez I Got The Wizard Stick Retired

Ratings:
    There are more people in this world than just geohot.

6. dEku

dEku Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    ...than just Geohot working on jailbreaks.

7. Yomomma7826

Yomomma7826 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    no need to get fiesty people, we all know that geohot is busy, i mean he did hack the ps3 in a matter of what 3 months after he recieved one? something like that takes skill, so just calm down, he might be working on it as a surprise, or waiting for the ipad to come out.

8. I MIKE C I

I MIKE C I Getting There

Ratings:
    3 years more like. And i think the dev team know how to there just holding it back until the iPad comes out so that Apple dont fix it.