What's new

Discussion Is there a list of settings that can be tweaked in rent-a-server?

• Thread starter The Sequel
  • Start date
  • Views 406
The Sequel

The Sequel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wanted to know this specifically because I wanted to set up a mode where you either don't respawn, or have really long respawn times to try to encourage more teamwork. Also, can you make the rented servers private?

Mergingskate

Mergingskate

ex H2mod mod
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont know lists exactly but im a big battlefield player and ive rented a server to test it.
-not sure if you can set no spawn
-YES you can make respawn times longer or shorter (even can change how much time ppl have to revive a fallin man if i recall)
-last yes you can make them private. You can make it unranked and set to private with a password to invite your friends. or make videos whatever you like.

any other questions i might be able to answer just ask

Iku

Iku

I hate SS.
Reaction score
Sin$
Well u are paying for the server so i guess u can change the settings

The Sequel

The Sequel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont know lists exactly but im a big battlefield player and ive rented a server to test it.
-not sure if you can set no spawn
-YES you can make respawn times longer or shorter (even can change how much time ppl have to revive a fallin man if i recall)
-last yes you can make them private. You can make it unranked and set to private with a password to invite your friends. or make videos whatever you like.

any other questions i might be able to answer just ask

How long can you make the respawn times? Are there any amounts that are ridiculously long?

Mergingskate

Mergingskate

ex H2mod mod
Reaction score
Sin$
How long can you make the respawn times? Are there any amounts that are ridiculously long?
I believe it has to be in a unranked game mode and its not exactly in time they let you change it in % intervals. 10%-300%, the normal time is 100%.
Higher the % longer the spawn time.

Top Bottom
Login
Register