• Thread starter Telfordd
  • Start date
  • Views 1,145
T

Telfordd

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey se7ensins readers.

I'm looking for a mod menu which i can infect to my retail for mw2, i've since x jamest x non host mod menu but this is not what i'm looking for, i'm looking for a mod menu which i can use online after i have infected my retail console, i properly asking for the impossible but is there something out here i can use?

Thanks Telfordd

Bypass Lynkz

Bypass Lynkz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey se7ensins readers.

I'm looking for a mod menu which i can infect to my retail for mw2, i've since x jamest x non host mod menu but this is not what i'm looking for, i'm looking for a mod menu which i can use online after i have infected my retail console, i properly asking for the impossible but is there something out here i can use?

Thanks Telfordd
Mod Menus are to Large for an infection only small dvars can be Infections Sorry about that though

Bypass Lynkz

Bypass Lynkz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LoL yes right now I'm in the works with a mw2 infect mod menu people say it can't well they are just retarted. No one has made it so I'm very close of getting it done, it's just in beta right now it will be like the old mw2 infectable mod menu
Well hey man i would love for it to be done if its possible than im retarted :tongue: but thats one good idea ill try as well to make one :biggrin: 
oh yeah and just a simple unlock all menu would be the best for people that cant buy stealth thats what im trying to work on right now

Stroth

Stroth

Jealousy Is Envy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Mod menus can no longer be infected to retail, unfortunately.

Sir Matrix

Sir Matrix

Sing us a song, your the piano man!
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
you never know

I agree with Stroth. Bro that game has been patched up the a** to the point of no return. I mean you can still jtag mod via system link,but thats all you can really do any more.

Unbound 7s

Unbound 7s

0x50676f573
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I agree with Stroth. Bro that game has been patched up the a** to the point of no return. I mean you can still jtag mod via system link,but thats all you can really do any more.

I wouldn't be so sure. As soon as Tu7 was released, I had infectable mod menus/Online XP Dvars before teh1337 or ihc james. Never say anything can't be done because it can be. Just have to know how to do it :wink:

Sadly I have retired from modding so... Can't say if it can be currently.

Top Bottom
Login
Register