What's new

Solved Is There A Glitch To Buy A Tank Under Level 70?

G

Guphanti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As of Patch 1.15, is there a glitch to buy a tank under Level 70? I know if there is you can't call it in until level 70, but I want to buy it while I am making bank from this money glitch?

Echo

Echo

7S
Retired
Legendary Veteran TotM Services
Reaction score
Sin$
As of Patch 1.15, is there a glitch to buy a tank under Level 70? I know if there is you can't call it in until level 70, but I want to buy it while I am making bank from this money glitch?
I thought you got the Tank at level 100? Anyway, there is currently no glitches for this, as Rockstar made it to where if you are not the required level, that item gets taken away, whatever it may be.

Upvote 0
G

Guphanti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I thought you got the Tank at level 100? Anyway, there is currently no glitches for this, as Rockstar made it to where if you are not the required level, that item gets taken away, whatever it may be.

I know, this happened to my Buzzard, it was not taken away, it just showed as not available to be delivered until I was the right level. I just want to buy it to have it on my account for when I am level 70.

Upvote 0
MaxxyB

MaxxyB

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think there is any, but if you manage to buy it you wont be able to call it in anyway until you're level 70

Upvote 0
Flying Scotsman

Flying Scotsman

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

There was a glitch which allowed you to buy items by editing the buy url but that was patched quite a long time ago, and as people have already said - no glitch exists for getting items which are level locked (and you can't use them either, which doesn't help).

Best just to keep the money and wait to buy it legit, at least that way you'll be able to use it.

Upvote 0
Sin

Sin

Go to hell
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
You can buy it with a few glitches that still exist, but it will unfortunately tell you that it cannot be delivered. My bro had it and no the last sweep of **** on GTA it got taken out of his Pegasus vehicles.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register