What's new

Solved is there a glitch or something i can do to not get afk kicked?

• Thread starter jtagmodder1234
  • Start date
  • Views 6,269
J

jtagmodder1234

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
is there a glitch or something i can do to not get afk kicked?

M

MarloweXMarleyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There's something you can do, I don't know how, but recently I've been joining gtao, and I'll end up going afk after gctf glitching for a while, and I won't lag out of session at all. No walking circles, just stationary doing nothing, eventually I'll lag our of lobby but still in gtao online session

Upvote 0
oli_152

oli_152

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Staying front of your TV still works or nah? I would be surprised if it's not working anymore

Upvote 0
SilkyDutch

SilkyDutch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I watch TV in any appartment. But stay as a ceo invite only session overnight, with my friends in my CEO all in same apartment..everybody gets hella RP and I and my 3 friends do not lag out

Upvote 0
L

Loweyeceo

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
that dosent work anymore 

that dosent work anymore
I afk for 7 hours from last night to this morning, you can sit and watch the tv in your apartment, and won't get kicked out. Sitting and watch the tv shows still works.

Upvote 0
IvIDoomIvI

IvIDoomIvI

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I afk for 7 hours from last night to this morning, you can sit and watch the tv in your apartment, and won't get kicked out. Sitting and watch the tv shows still works.
I used to do same thing now it kicks me everytime

Upvote 0
J

julio_ignacius

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you start a job like Time to Getaway Titan of a Job while in apartment or Office, then go watch the TV to be AFK....you don't get charged utilities every hour. I've saved myself hundreds of thousands on the days where I AFK for hours.

Upvote 0
SilkyDutch

SilkyDutch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you start a job like Time to Getaway Titan of a Job while in apartment or Office, then go watch the TV to be AFK....you don't get charged utilities every hour. I've saved myself hundreds of thousands on the days where I AFK for hours.
Brilliant✌

Upvote 0
J

jtagmodder1234

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
where do i find the job?

Upvote 0
EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
  1. you can always and anywhere, tie your left trigger while standing still and never get kicked. :wink:
  • if in vehicle, use both triggers or the most appropriate for your scenario. i press start menu if in vehicle :wink:
  • if on foot, go hide or spawn into interior as this will entice npc's to fight you (u have your fists in fighting stance if unarmed)
  1. alternatively, you can let gtav kick you for being idle, WITH ALERT STILL ONTOP, press ps button and join a friend online but decline all alerts and let it kick you to story. Now join any session thru GAME ONLY or you will unglitch. while glitched, you wont get kicked and no rubberband required :wink:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Piggehhh

Piggehhh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you bought the orbital cannon you can go on its use screen (where you pick manual or auto) and just leave it sat there

Upvote 0
L

lLoui2

Reaction score
Sin$
Using a Titan One/Cronus Max you can program it to detect if no input is being pressed then make it count X amount of seconds and after X amount of seconds is reached, you make it press a button (I suggest R3/RS). If input is detected at any given time, the counter (variable) for the X seconds should reset to 0 (seconds).

Through this logic, the Titan One/Cronus Max will be aware when you are afk and will press a button ONLY IF you are in fact afk.

It's a bit of overkill but it's effectively a way to "disable" the afk kick timer and is a method that will never be patched by Rockstar.
I may post my script if anyone is interested, I haven't seen one publicly available that uses the logic I described.

Note: On PC you may implement the same logic possibly with a program like AutoIt or AutoHotKey, assuming GTA 5 for the PC does not detect virtual key presses or detect the third party programs as "cheating tools".

EDIT: Here is the script!: https://www.consoletuner.com/gpclib/?s=1472
I tested it with a PS4 but I imagine it works on the other consoles too without any adjustments to the script (maybe PC too). Hope it helps someone here.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register