• Start date
  • Views 1,295
Colibra 7s

colibra

"The Good Life"
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Minecraft is a good game but I really don't fancy spending hours on getting the achievements is there like a code I can type in to earn the ones like on a rail I pretty much need that and pigs fly.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Minecraft is a good game but I really don't fancy spending hours on getting the achievements is there like a code I can type in to earn the ones like on a rail I pretty much need that and pigs fly.
You can use a program called Le Fluffie, Xbox Profile Editor, or Horizons achievement unlocked (requires diamond).

:smile:, I would be careful with modifying achievements. Sometimes you get unlucky and your account will get suspended.

Colibra 7s

colibra

"The Good Life"
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You can use a program called Le Fluffie, Xbox Profile Editor, or Horizons achievement unlocked (requires diamond).

:smile:, I would be careful with modifying achievements. Sometimes you get unlucky and your account will get suspended.
yh I know I didn't mean like mod them. I meant is there a way if someones built the track can I like use it to gain the achievement.

B

breaksk81

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have a moded save that has every achevment you just have to walk around and find the spot there in ill get on at 3:30 cent time and make room on my friends list if you want to join just send me a message gamer tag is breaksk81

Colibra 7s

colibra

"The Good Life"
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
i have a moded save that has every achevment you just have to walk around and find the spot there in ill get on at 3:30 cent time and make room on my friends list if you want to join just send me a message gamer tag is breaksk81
That would be great thanks I'll add you now :smile:

Colibra 7s

colibra

"The Good Life"
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm on right now if u want to do them. Send me a message
Wow that was pretty cool and that last world you showed me was like OMG that must of taken quite some time to make.

Dark TwizTid

Dark TwizTid

1 + 0 = 10
Seasoned Veteran Grammar Nazi Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I just don't see why people have such a hard time with achievements lol
Glad you found a way though OP :smile:

SDL

SDL

Orla Keogh<3
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, download modio and search for minecraft achievement saves. If you need any help, pm me.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
As Cakes Cakes said you can use a program to unlock the achievements there are a bunch of tutorials all over YouTube on how to unlock achievements.

You can also download a map that has things built for you to get the achievements of you want there are quite a few of hem in this site I think Wubster uploaded his a few months back.

Me Again

Me Again

Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have all the ones you need now ??

Colibra 7s

colibra

"The Good Life"
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yh thanks for all the replys and help guys I managed to get the ones I needed. breaksk81 I'm still shocked at how much that last world had in it must of taken months to make now I see why people enjoy minecraft so much it's endless fun.

Zydrin

Zydrin

To go beyond is as wrong as to fall short.
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Download a custom map with all the achievements in setup areas.

MiaH BoyZ

MiaH BoyZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you add me my gt is :MiaH BoyZ

N0VA

N0VA

|PIKA PI!|
Reaction score
Sin$
There are also game saves (map downloads rather) that instantly get you all the achievements. TBH though they aren't that hard if you try. Only took me 2.5 hours on a survival world on normal to get them all.

Top Bottom
Login
Register