• Thread starter Cliche 7S
  • Start date
  • Views 491
Cliche 7S

Cliche 7S

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im new here and i see that there are paid lobbies and free lobbies. They both are verified but I know you people are too smart to make someone pay for a lobby when you can get in a free one. There must be a difference... Are the free ones just infections or do they give 10th prestige too?? id appreciate any help at all tyvm guys :smile:

3zz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im new here and i see that there are paid lobbies and free lobbies. They both are verified but I know you people are too smart to make someone pay for a lobby when you can get in a free one. There must be a difference... Are the free ones just infections or do they give 10th prestige too?? id appreciate any help at all tyvm guys :smile:
When you get in one (if you do) there hard to get but if you do then you can get infections (wall hack and that), level 70 all camos + all titles and emblems and a few fun things u can do in the lobby thats about it

iTz Neighbor

iTz Neighbor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The free ones are the same but you have a very low chance of getting in due to thousands of people leeching them. For the paid ones, you have a 100% chance of being invited.

Degree

Degree

T R A P S O U L
Retired
MotM Fabled Veteran Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
You pay you get an instant inv. You try getting in free you have to wait to get invited. Which is very unlike due to how many people are trying to get in.

3zz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
in a free modded lobby you can only go level 70 and then you get kicked so u cant go all the way to tenth but in payed lobby you get what prestige you want. You get all camos and all titles and emblems in both and infections in both so there more or less the same but in the paid lobbys you can get what prestige you want. The free lobbys are very hard to get into.

This is a free 10th prestige lobby i got into.

www.youtube.com/x3zzi40z <- subscribe to me

SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST WAS ACSIDENT

Cliche 7S

Cliche 7S

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You pay you get an instant inv. You try getting in free you have to wait to get invited. Which is very unlike due to how many people are trying to get in.
that sucks :frown: idk if my dad would let me use his paypal lol i guess ill keep trying
im 64 right now so i guess i should just boost to 70 get 4th prestige and then try :/

Degree

Degree

T R A P S O U L
Retired
MotM Fabled Veteran Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
that sucks :frown: idk if my dad would let me use his paypal lol i guess ill keep trying
im 64 right now so i guess i should just boost to 70 get 4th prestige and then try :/

Well, I hosted everyday so you could try and get into my lobby. I do about 100 ppl a day. They only get 1 inv tho. You have to pay to get 10th and all that.

SharpGhost

SharpGhost

Reach for the Stars
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Sinner Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Free and legitimate lobbies are hard to come by usually because they are filled in moments after the host notifies through a thread. I did get into a free lobby though, blacksheep I think was hosting it. I don't know if he's active on this site anymore

Lobbies you pay for you wanna make sure the person you are paying is VERIFIED. There are some pathetic souls that will leech you off your money and never invite you. Benefits of a paid lobby is that usually the person hosting it is sociable and has more stuff to offer in the lobby and you get an invite.

Cliche 7S

Cliche 7S

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, I hosted everyday so you could try and get into my lobby. I do about 100 ppl a day. They only get 1 inv tho. You have to pay to get 10th and all that.
well im leavin the state for a couple day ill keep in touch with you tho kk is that ok?

Top Bottom
Login
Register