What's new

Solved Is there a Daily Sell Limit bypass?

xWETy

xWETy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I caught a daily sell limit, then about an hour later went to the RC Bandito, and after suspending app I swapped characters, sold a personal vehicle on 2ND character, edited name, went back online with second character and started Titan Of A Job, quit, swapped character back to 1ST character n my sell limit was gone. I sold 5 cars just now b2b and still haven't got the sell limit, but am not pushing my luck lol

Not sure exactly how this worked or if some of the steps were redundant, but figured I should share.

Solution
Navy Davey
There is not and never will be a bypass for the daily sales limit.
They lift the limits to entrap users new to glitching as they are prone to go overboard when selling.
It happens to everyone when they first get into duping.
I once sold 120 cars in a day and the next day I was in the one car a day club.
I have now only been able to sell one per day for over three years on that account.
Be very careful!
Post automatically merged:

imo only way to bypass dsl is to cut info about car sale, like you would cut info that game wants to send to its servers about heist completion when doing heist replay glitch and there is no other way to do dsl bypass
There was the LSC glitch that lasted for years where you would steal a street car and fully...
EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Agreed with M Mnx

After updates, they like to remove sell limits. Many people get hit with this low blow. Its a trick. Be safe, never go above the sell limit. Never sell the same plate twice

If bypassing works, test on an account you dont care about

Rstar loves recording logs and stats. For every stat you can see, they have 10 more you dont see

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Smuggler

Smuggler

Reaction score
Sin$
imo only way to bypass dsl is to cut info about car sale, like you would cut info that game wants to send to its servers about heist completion when doing heist replay glitch and there is no other way to do dsl bypass

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
There is not and never will be a bypass for the daily sales limit.
They lift the limits to entrap users new to glitching as they are prone to go overboard when selling.
It happens to everyone when they first get into duping.
I once sold 120 cars in a day and the next day I was in the one car a day club.
I have now only been able to sell one per day for over three years on that account.
Be very careful!

There was the LSC glitch that lasted for years where you would steal a street car and fully upgrade it.
As you drive out of LSC you quit the game and have a friend/2nd Console babysit the car.
Restart the game and rejoin the session to sell the car.
Money spent on mods was back in your bank and the car sold for about $225 K.

That has been patched for quite awhile now.

LSC is still bugged and what you are talking about is possible but I have yet to hear of anyone executing it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Solution
Smuggler

Smuggler

Reaction score
Sin$
I once have sold 30 elegys, each of them had sell price higher than $0 and all of them were sold in around 40 minutes. Still got custom plates, still able to sell 2 cars in a day without using bypass, no problems. Money earned from car sales did not change after this big sale. I have it on vid but it is not public. I could even go for more amount of cars but it would take veeery long.

In my opinion you just have to know when to disconnect, I also was often selling like 10 elegys using 3.2m cerb glitch in less than hour, sometimes even more and still got custom plates(and I guess I should not have them)

Also I don't recommend you to try this^ unless you really know what are you doing, cuz like Navy said, you can f*** everything up pretty easily and up being in 1CPDC like forever and ability to sell just one car per 30h is just terrible, not even for making money from dupes but for simple things like cleaning up your garages from cars you don't want(or cleaning up your aircraft from hangar).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I once have sold 30 elegys, each of them had sell price higher than $0 and all of them were sold in around 40 minutes. Still got custom plates, still able to sell 2 cars in a day without using bypass, no problems. Money earned from car sales did not change after this big sale. I have it on vid but it is not public. I could even go for more amount of cars but it would take veeery long.

In my opinion you just have to know when to disconnect, I also was often selling like 10 elegys using 3.2m cerb glitch in less than hour, sometimes even more and still got custom plates(and I guess I should not have them)

Also I don't recommend you to try this^ unless you really know what are you doing, cuz like Navy said, you can f*** everything up pretty easily and up being in 1CPDC like forever and ability to sell just one car per 30h is just terrible, not even for making money from dupes but for simple things like cleaning up your garages from cars you don't want(or cleaning up your aircraft from hangar).
Excellent point to bring up that is less commonly discussed...

Aircraft:
Even if you 'remove'an aircraft without selling it, IT WILL COUNT TOWARDS YOUR DSL. they have invisible license plates that register each one as a dupe or an original. Be safe

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register