• Views 667
Status
Not open for further replies.
iwant10th

iwant10th

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys im wondering your opinions on the xbox one. I have the money to buy it but i was wondering if you guys feel the xbox one is worth it for the price and the experience it brings. Any opinions will be appreciated .. Thanks everyone

J

Jake

Reaction score
Sin$
I bought myself an Xbox ONE on Christmas eve. It's great, but you're very limited to game choices, the thing I've done most on it is watch TV, and I could have done that without paying £480. It's worth getting one, but later down the line when there's more games, and maybe a smaller price tag.

Lucien Lachance

Lucien Lachance

Don't demand it, earn it.
Mr. Nice Guy Greeter Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Game options are limited right now and new features will be added later that will make using the console a better and easier experience. There are a few other issues that are annoying, but overall it's a great system. Recommend waiting until the upcoming driver update hits here in a few weeks to see what else they add to it.

brinko123

brinko123

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait to there are more games out... It's very limited for choices at the moment

HangtimePro

HangtimePro

Permanently Plugged In
Mr. Nice Guy Forum Addict Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I would wait for a bit until the amount of games increases, the 360 still has plenty of life left.

Im Da Best

Im Da Best

The next best thing...
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Bright Idea Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
It's a great system. And waiting for a few months won't do any good, as the price will be the same. Although there aren't many great games out for it yet. So if you buy it now, or later, it doesn't really matter. You might get tired of the same games for it if you get it now, but there isn't any benefit to buying it in a few months, honestly.

CLE

CLE

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have money for it right now, you may as well just buy it. I don't see it dropping in price until maybe black Friday or Christmas time this year. The UI/Dashboard right now is terrible in my opinion, and there is just not nearly enough games. There aren't very many glitches/bugs I've noticed except certain things missing from the whole system (Notifications when friends get online, inviting players to games from profile, friend requests, and other things I can't think of right now), certain things taking too long to navigate (Inviting someone to party, seeing who's online, looking at achievements, and other things), and the party chat system being buggy at times.

Overall it's a solid system, I would like to see improvements to the UI. Like I said at the beginning, if you have the spare money to spend, go for it, but don't be surprised when the console gets boring very quickly due to the lack of games.

Life

Life

Graphics Are Life
Artist Reporter A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have $500 lying around.

Keeley Hazell

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
5th Anniversary Mythical Veteran A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
I got mine last week and I love it. I mean I never really looked up on it but theres a lot of features that make it pretty sick. Like you can pause a game, switch over to Netflix or something, and then go back to it later. And I also found out you can download something from the marketplace and play a game at the same time, finally. But like the others above said, there's very limited choices for the time being, which sucks. I'm just anxiously waiting for Kingdom Hearts 3 >:]

TX_F1ERCE_TX

TX_F1ERCE_TX

CONTACT ME FOR XBOX 360 SERVICES
Reaction score
Sin$
Like mostly everyone said, very limited to game choices, I'm selling mine for $565 with all accessories, original box, and three games, also the console and games (Forza 5, Dead Rising 3, and Battlefield 4) come with xbl gold trails.

Modify

Modify

Active and Inactive
Glitcher Mr. Nice Guy Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
IMO with the amount of games it has no, same I would say for PS4. I haven't touched mine in 2 weeks(pc gaming) until more games come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register