What's new

Discussion Is The Xbox 360 Going To Be Abandaned ? What's The Point Of Xbox One? [READ]

• Thread starter TheDonBro
  • Start date
  • Views 1,142
F

ForeverxGhosty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
We'll still have better graphics. Even though *I* personally don't have the money there's a graphics card from AMD that's $1k. Also, AMD's Mantle is something awesom that they are working to optimize component usage even more.
P.S. Consoles & PC will still have to pay a monthly fee to play ESO after you buy the game itself.
You don't need to for a VERY long time. If you buy all mid-level parts, you might need to upgrade RAM like I had to, but otherwise it can still work on the "next-gen" games.
My mid-level PC I want costs $501-516 (part costs fluctuate), that's right around the cost of the Xbone.
True but if you buy a console developers optimize it to always perform well, with the PC you have to go around and make sure your hardware meets the game specifications. I will eventually get a PC, but I'll stick to console gaming, I love the community and being able to use my Kinect(it spoils the **** out you).

And when I get a PC I' dropping a quick $1500 on it making sure it has one of the best graphic cards and also every time you upgrade something that is expensive a couple months later their releasing a brand new piece of hardware.

Kire

Kire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
True but if you buy a console developers optimize it to always perform well, with the PC you have to go around and make sure your hardware meets the game specifications. I will eventually get a PC, but I'll stick to console gaming, I love the community and being able to use my Kinect(it spoils the **** out you).
And when I get a PC I' dropping a quick $1500 on it making sure it has one of the best graphic cards and also every time you upgrade something that is expensive a couple months later their releasing a brand new piece of hardware.
I never really liked the Kinect, not really my thing, but to each his own.
Are you going to make the PC custom or buy a pre-made brand-costing PC? Like how Apple has average specs, not meant for gaming and still costs a freakin' grand. Or how Alienware just makes you pay for their brand as well.

F

ForeverxGhosty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I never really liked the Kinect, not really my thing, but to each his own.
Are you going to make the PC custom or buy a pre-made brand-costing PC? Like how Apple has average specs, not meant for gaming and still costs a freakin' grand. Or how Alienware just makes you pay for their brand as well.

It's better in my opinion to build your own custom PC because you come out paying for everything cheaper when you buy name brand products, they tend to charge more because of their brand and you can always come out cheaper building it yourself if you know what your doing.

K

Kakashi

OG
A Milli Mythical Veteran CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
The fact that you guys compared a console to a PC is stupid. No comparison at all.

F

ForeverxGhosty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The fact that you guys compared a console to a PC is stupid. No comparison at all.

there is a comparison a PC for gaming is a console that is always upgradable and is far more superior than console gaming but PC is for more hardcore gamers

xJayDeex

xJayDeex

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
We'll still have better graphics. Even though *I* personally don't have the money there's a graphics card from AMD that's $1k. Also, AMD's Mantle is something awesom that they are working to optimize component usage even more.
P.S. Consoles & PC will still have to pay a monthly fee to play ESO after you buy the game itself.
You don't need to for a VERY long time. If you buy all mid-level parts, you might need to upgrade RAM like I had to, but otherwise it can still work on the "next-gen" games.
My mid-level PC I want costs $501-516 (part costs fluctuate), that's right around the cost of the Xbone.

well, I don't think of it as someone who thinks PC is some master race. The truth is for the money you spend you are getting what you want, like I don't know anyone that would spend 1k for graphics. and the only difference right now is xbox1 and ps4 doesn't have F2P MMO's. once it has that then there won't really be much difference. I'm like Abraham Lincoln of gaming. I'm trying to bring everyone together that's all.

Zero

Zero

Vox Populi Vox Dei
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
In my opinion, I think the Xbox One was a let down. PC is where it's at. :wink:

Yiddo

Yiddo

Fabled Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
This thread a joke? Are you bitter because you have not got an Xbox One? its called a next gen console for a reason. Fifa 14 is 10 times better game on the xbox one and BF4 is just insane. If you think the only difference is the voice command and watching t.v then you are totally wrong.

NovoSe7en

NovoSe7en

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nobody will be abandoning the xbox360 until this jtag online stops and that won't be happening anytime soon since profit is being made.

F

ForeverxGhosty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In my opinion, I think the Xbox One was a let down. PC is where it's at. :wink:

No its not, do you even have one?, its an amazing console and developers haven't even scratched the surface of taking advantage of all its resources. 
This thread a joke? Are you bitter because you have not got an Xbox One? its called a next gen console for a reason. Fifa 14 is 10 times better game on the xbox one and BF4 is just insane. If you think the only difference is the voice command and watching t.v then you are totally wrong.

THANK YOU somebody agrees with me. 
Nobody will be abandoning the xbox360 until this jtag online stops and that won't be happening anytime soon since profit is being made.

That isn't necessarily true you can still get a xbox one and keep the JTAG.

Zero

Zero

Vox Populi Vox Dei
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
No its not, do you even have one?, its an amazing console and developers haven't even scratched the surface of taking advantage of all its resources. 

THANK YOU somebody agrees with me. 

That isn't necessarily true you can still get a xbox one and keep the JTAG.
Yes I own 2 and they were a let down.

Holy Jesus

Holy Jesus

Drunk MOTY 2011-14
Contest Sponsor Grammar Nazi Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Because the 360 hardware is almost ten years old. That really limits what developers can do with their games. Games like GTA V and BF4 have already stretched the ps3 and xbox 360 to their absolute limits.

You could keep using the 360 but the games coming out really are capped when it comes to visual and content integrity.

F

ForeverxGhosty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Because the 360 hardware is almost ten years old. That really limits what developers can do with their games. Games like GTA V and BF4 have already stretched the ps3 and xbox 360 to their absolute limits.

You could keep using the 360 but the games coming out really are capped when it comes to visual and content integrity.

agreed

DirtyBear

DirtyBear

What does this do?
Services Grizzled Veteran Gifter
Reaction score
Sin$
360 Will Be Relevant For Another 2 Years, Then Everything Will Just Go To Next-Gen. No Need To Compare PCs To A Console As It Is Two Totally Different.

O

oli0744

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
IMO the xbox 360 wont be abandoned for a few years.Why would MS dump the service?Wouldn't make sense.

Top Bottom
Login
Register