Is the xbone registry useful to anyone?

• Thread starter Cdfghty97
  • Start date
  • Views 2,747
C

Cdfghty97

Reaction score
Sin$
Is the xbox one registry useful in regards to modding?

C

Cdfghty97

Reaction score
Sin$
Interop tools is probably the easiest way to see them on xbox (can download Interop on xbox store)

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You know, interop tools reminded me of a picture we were using on windows 10 mobile to pull open edge browser. What we had was embedded code in the image. When it read the header and executed and tried to render it would instead open edge and point it to a specific ip address.
We had to move it from our sd card to the phones internal storage. I dont know if we can move images from usb to hard drive on console. (Havent put any pictures on the console so no idea) i wonder if the execute is the same from phone to console... (same command)
These werent very hard to make.
I wonder if we could issue commands that are hidden on the xbox. (As in we do not have the option to select)
Many times with microsoft they simply remove options for the user to access and leave the actual option as the operating system still calls it when needed.
Guess this would be questions sketch might be able to answer.

D

ddrkingjb

Reaction score
Sin$
yeah you can install interop tools on developer mode just look up InteropTools_2.0.79.0_x86_x64_arm.appxbundle i installed it and have more access

Top Bottom
Login
Register