What's new

Discussion Is The UK In Need Of A New Modchip Supplier?

I

iExtreme

Console Seller | Lobby Hoster
Reaction score
First off all before i go on. if this isn't the right forum this post is suppose to be in please move it for me. i couldn't find a more appropriate forum to post this in.

Ok so im just wandering if the UK is in need of a new modchip supplier? as in a company that sells coolrunners, jr programmers ect. I can no find any reliable UK site's. please give me your feedback on this.

N

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
First off all before i go on. if this isn't the right forum this post is suppose to be in please move it for me. i couldn't find a more appropriate forum to post this in.

Ok so im just wandering if the UK is in need of a new modchip supplier? as in a company that sells coolrunners, jr programmers ect. I can no find any reliable UK site's. please give me your feedback on this.

www.ozmodchips.com

N

NerdysMods

LOL THATS NOT MY BIRTHDAY
Reaction score
Me and my friends have had bad experience's with that website. Thats why i put in my post i cant find any reliable UK site's
Ebay

L

lol

Was Here
Reaction score
If you're thinking about opening your own then advertise a few chips and if they sell and you think you can sell more then go for it.

Top Bottom