What's new

Solved Is the Suros Regime worth getting?

D

Dear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is the Suros Regime worth getting?

D

Diamond

Keep On Shining
Reaction score
Definitely yes. Everyone likes crying about the slower RoF/increased damage upgrade, but the upgrade is amazing, both in PvE and PvP. You just need to know how to use it.

R

R34

Aggressive
Reaction score
In PvP it's alright, in PvE I use the Grim Citizen III because it's faster and personally, I think it's better.

T

Tupac Shakur

Thug Life
Reaction score
It'd probably be smarter to save your coins for next week. Just about every game I join, there are like 2-5 people with it now.

X

x760xKitteh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like it. I have a very hard time deciding what exotic to use for PvP, I also have the ice breaker and the rocketlaunchet, but I always decide with the suros. Its perfect for mid range headshotting. It might be slower, but that accuracy lands so many more hits

N

Ninja Turtle

Its all Gucci
Reaction score
sure, all auto rifles are going to be nerfed anyways

A

Avenge

Heart of Gold
Reaction score
Yes. Because exotics are getting upgraded. And normal auto rifles are getting downgraded

F

fathom7411

Reaction score
It's ok. I tend to use my MIDA multi tool over the suros.

T

The Agency

Last day of Premium
Reaction score
Is the Suros better than the Red Death?

N

naruto69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had it before it was cool and use it to great effect at short, medium, and long range in pve and pvp.

S

Sky rider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It'd probably be smarter to save your coins for next week. Just about every game I join, there are like 2-5 people with it now.

your going to get that every week when new exotic to buy thats only bad thing about buying from him

F

flaptastic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
where the heck do you guys get all these coins to buy new exotics every week?!

O

odium

im like ibaka when it comes to blocks
Reaction score
i just did the upgrade that slows down the rate of fire and now i basically hate this gun, i really should have read the upgrades before jumping to buy it. its alright for PvE, but im going to replace it with a faster firing gun, its just too slow for my liking now

S

Sanctum

That Halo Fanboy
Reaction score
i just did the upgrade that slows down the rate of fire and now i basically hate this gun, i really should have read the upgrades before jumping to buy it. its alright for PvE, but im going to replace it with a faster firing gun, its just too slow for my liking now
Made that mistake too, now hate it.

R

ReaSoNz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The gun is amazing long range in PvP, the upgrade just makes it even better.

C

Carl Johnson

Getting There
Reaction score
I feel that everyone who says the slow fire rate upgrade makes the gun better is a troll, I tried that **** in the beta on the Shingen-C and it was awful

O

odium

im like ibaka when it comes to blocks
Reaction score
I feel that everyone who says the slow fire rate upgrade makes the gun better is a troll, I tried that **** in the beta on the Shingen-C and it was awful
Ya its doo doo, if i wanted a scout rifle i would have bought one. Im pretty upset with myself for spending all those coins on it

F

fathom7411

Reaction score
Ya its doo doo, if i wanted a scout rifle i would have bought one. Im pretty upset with myself for spending all those coins on it
Prior to getting, it I remember reading from people that had the gun, how it was Sooo amazing. After a day or two of using it I agree with you. Unless I'm firing from the hip, I think my scout rifle fires faster.

S

Sky rider

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i dont see why they didnt make something so could remove it pretty stupid i hate it now myself

K

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
At first I didn't like the slower fire rate upgrade but I'm getting used to it.. Plus it'll be better once I get the 2nd upgrade.

But yeah I like it alot, I had 36 strange coins so I bought that and the Warlock helmet.

Top Bottom