What's new

Solved Is the save editor dor XB1 basically worthless?

• Thread starter Tonan66
  • Start date
  • Views 874
T

Tonan66

Reaction score
I want to make a custom molotok for my stunt team. The save editor for xbox1 saves READ/CONVERT ONLY. I'm guessing this means I cant make any changes at all to the save, and it would be worthless in attempting to create a custom aircraft to bring online

W

wutapuss

Army of 2
Reaction score
Not completely worthless. Not as useful as it was for 360, but it can do some really neat things.

1. You can super slam the Saber and slam van
2. You can add 100% armor to the insurgent which will frustrate Opressor II grieferes as it can with stand almost all of its rockets.
3. You can add custom plates to your vehicles
4. You can add green tint to any vehicle
5. You can make Yankton plates on the Rat truck and the ruffian *motorcycle. * have to confirm this motor cycle.
6. Can add patriot tire smoke to any vehicle.

these are some to name a few...

Wish it could do what it did back on the 360, but even then we relied on SP2MP to get them online.

B

BRING IT BACK

Reaction score
make it in the race merge save it to sp garage and then do sp to mp and dm online to get it then easy way to make custom planes etc.thats how rest of xbox players making them

T

Tonan66

Reaction score
make it in the race merge save it to sp garage and then do sp to mp and dm online to get it then easy way to make custom planes etc.thats how rest of xbox players making them
Dude... thank you so ****ing much. I've been on a wild goose chase for 2+ weeks and never came across this! I'll give it a go!
Post automatically merged:

Sorry I'm not finding anything about a race merge, is that a seperate glitch from DMO, or is it something you can do with DMO? Would it go by another name?

Last edited:
Top Bottom