What's new

Solved Is the released LT+ 2.0 with the legitimate Gears 3 iso "live safe?"

• Thread starter Schreekuline
  • Start date
  • Views 1,169
S

Schreekuline

Reaction score
I was reading the description as I downloaded the RRoD release of the 0800 Gears 3 rip, and something caught my eye. "Since there is still not enough space on a regular DVD+R DL disc to
hold the entire XGD3 game partition, not to mention the Layer 1
Video partition, this is not at all recommended as being "safe" for
Xbox LIVE."
So would I just be better off holding off on flashing? Or is it live safe?

Xx WiLLo xX

Xx WiLLo xX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was reading the description as I downloaded the RRoD release of the 0800 Gears 3 rip, and something caught my eye. "Since there is still not enough space on a regular DVD+R DL disc to
Xbox LIVE."

In my opinion, Im not flashing to LT2.0 although C4E has said it is as safe as any backup. But do as you please.

N

Nickelodeon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Xbox LIVE."

That's because there isn't any fw yet that makes it safe hence the description.
The description is meant for people that try to burn and play it today this has nothing to do with the new fw that's coming.
The new fw will make it safe to play because it will handle all the ckecks etc.

Besides, if you use a legitimate disc ( original ) you can play it without any problems even if you're on LT+1.91

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
That's because there isn't any fw yet that makes it safe hence the description.
The description is meant for people that try to burn and play it today this has nothing to do with the new fw that's coming.
The new fw will make it safe to play because it will handle all the ckecks etc.

Besides, if you use a legitimate disc ( original ) you can play it without any problems even if you're on LT+1.91

LT+ 2.0 is released and from what we know, it is Live Safe. The only thing is that if CIV data exists on that last 1.7% of data we can't burn, it will fail the verification and potentially flag the console.

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Frame In Gold Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
LT+ 2.0 is released and from what we know, it is Live Safe. The only thing is that if CIV data exists on that last 1.7% of data we can't burn, it will fail the verification and potentially flag the console.

Have I seen many people over a 360iso complaining that they have been taken to the dashboard and getting a message saying that the verification has failed.

I for one think my flashing days are over.

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Have I seen many people over a 360iso complaining that they have been taken to the dashboard and getting a message saying that the verification has failed.

I for one think my flashing days are over.

My friend got it once last night, and then it didn't happen again. I don't think it's going to flag the console, but it will have an impact on how ABGX will stealth patch these disc.

Top Bottom