What's new

Discussion Is the PPSH gonna be good?

• Thread starter Jacob Ignite
  • Start date
  • Views 302

Will the PPSH be amazing in Gorod Krovi?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
J

Jacob Ignite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you have been living under a rock for the past few weeks you might not now: the PPSH is making a return in DLC 3's zombie map Gorod Krovi.

However in DLC 2 released another classic gun was re-released. The MP40, coming as the HG40, however the gun was very disappointing and didn't bring back that MP40 feeling.

Do you think the PPSH will come back in all of it's glory? Or will it be another remake flop?

Extra:
Does any1 know if I dashboard on solo to try and keep gg, do I still get xp?

R

Resonance

The Sound Guy
Retired
Reaction score
If you have been living under a rock for the past few weeks you might not now: the PPSH is making a return in DLC 3's zombie map Gorod Krovi.

However in DLC 2 released another classic gun was re-released. The MP40, coming as the HG40, however the gun was very disappointing and didn't bring back that MP40 feeling.

Do you think the PPSH will come back in all of it's glory? Or will it be another remake flop?

Extra:
Does any1 know if I dashboard on solo to try and keep gg, do I still get xp?

I've never used the PPSH in any other zombies games before BO3 so I can't speak in terms of comparison but I feel it will be as good as the people have liked it to be.

This is because this is the first time they're adding a brand new weapon (old i know) only for zombies. I don't think the PPSH is going to be in Multiplayer like the HG-40. And for that reason I guess it's going to be the classic that everyone loves.

Yes you can dashboard and keep your GG and XP only if you do it before you get the game-over screen. You should do it when you're red-screening, so you quickly pause the game on solo and dashboard before the game registers its over. Or if you're playing co-op and you know you're the last one and you're cornered just Dashboard straight away.

A

Absim

One Take
Reaction score
Probably gonna be nerfed as f*** since that gun was way op in zombies.

J

Jacob Ignite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've never used the PPSH in any other zombies games before BO3 so I can't speak in terms of comparison but I feel it will be as good as the people have liked it to be.

This is because this is the first time they're adding a brand new weapon (old i know) only for zombies. I don't think the PPSH is going to be in Multiplayer like the HG-40. And for that reason I guess it's going to be the classic that everyone loves.

Yes you can dashboard and keep your GG and XP only if you do it before you get the game-over screen. You should do it when you're red-screening, so you quickly pause the game on solo and dashboard before the game registers its over. Or if you're playing co-op and you know you're the last one and you're cornered just Dashboard straight away.
If you haven't played with it before it has similar fire rate to a vmp, with much better damage, smg mobility but with the magazine and reserve ammo of an LMG.

Top Bottom