• Views 1,513
BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
I was thinking about getting it but not sure if its worth it. I tried looking up reviews and opinions else where and am just not getting actual answers. Does anyone here have it, and like it better or the same as WoW or SWTOR?

Lucifer

Lucifer

Annoying spammer
Jokester Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
My brother has it, it looks much better than WoW, appearance wise.
TERA_Screenshot_01.jpg
I only saw him fighting an elite for about 10 seconds by himself, I thought his character looked like a whore cat, but that's not important. The game looked pretty fun though.

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I just bought it lol. Hoping its awesome.

homerss

homerss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty similar to WoW , Guild Wars 2 and it's kinda repetitive and boring.

LmfaoBen

LmfaoBen

Minecraft Guru / Cat Daddy
Reporter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I liked what I played of the beta or whatever, it's much better than WoW in my opinion.

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm loving it so far. I love how anyone can play with anyone. Don't matter what level or race. Story isn't really a whole bunch of anything but the combat system is phenomenal.
I liked what I played of the beta or whatever, it's much better than WoW in my opinion.
I like it way more then WoW.

LmfaoBen

LmfaoBen

Minecraft Guru / Cat Daddy
Reporter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm loving it so far. I love how anyone can play with anyone. Don't matter what level or race. Story isn't really a whole bunch of anything but the combat system is phenomenal.

I like it way more then WoW.

I love the combat system! What class do you use? I used the huge sword or whatever but heard that some were a little on the OP side.

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I love the combat system! What class do you use? I used the huge sword or whatever but heard that some were a little on the OP side.
Right now I am doing a warrior class and I am jsut finding it amazing. You can easliy dodge people with out pressing dumb *** buttons.

KillZacular

KillZacular

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

You either never played Tera, or you never played WoW to think these two games are anything alike each other. Heck, even GW2 isnt anything like either of those games.

Tera is my main MMO. I loved the game since the first day of the closed beta and I absolutely love having an MMO that actually takes skill to play for once. I was excited about GW2 also but the more I compare it to Tera, the less I like it.

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You either never played Tera, or you never played WoW to think these two games are anything alike each other. Heck, even GW2 isnt anything like either of those games.

Tera is my main MMO. I loved the game since the first day of the closed beta and I absolutely love having an MMO that actually takes skill to play for once. I was excited about GW2 also but the more I compare it to Tera, the less I like it.
Yeah, it defiantly is the most addicting game I have played in a while. Morphine and I just spent 4 hours playing lmao. I love it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register