• Views 1,910
Giraffez

Giraffez

That's What They All Say
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Experienced Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd only really buy it for the free V-bucks, because it would probably save me a lot of money in the long run, but I'm curious on how it works and how many you're able to earn in a time frame. Pretty much just leads back to the overall question, is STW worth it?

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
imo, it's harder than br but you kinda need a team that actually know what they're doing. At least once you get up there in the story mode.

x64

x64

Grammar Nazi Beginning of An Odyssey Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
imo, it's harder than br but you kinda need a team that actually know what they're doing. At least once you get up there in the story mode.
Are you serious? I totally disagree. Not to sound harsh or anything. I've earned an easy 100-200 v-Bucks a day EASY. Today I've actually earned around 350. There's tons of side quests to give you those v-Bucks.

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you serious? I totally disagree. Not to sound harsh or anything. I've earned an easy 100-200 v-Bucks a day EASY. Today I've actually earned around 350. There's tons of side quests to give you those v-Bucks.
This is an older post so what makes you think those side missions were available at the time? They didn’t have much when I played it. I haven’t played fortnite in months now.

x64

x64

Grammar Nazi Beginning of An Odyssey Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
This is an older post so what makes you think those side missions were available at the time? They didn’t have much when I played it. I haven’t played fortnite in months now.
I understand. I didn't play it back when the PVE was just starting to be released, so I don't know much about the early mechanics of the gameplay. Now they provide tons of v-Bucks every day. As of now, I'd definitely say it's worth the money if you're invested in playing both battle royal and save the world.

______

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
They have been available since I started, made plenty of friends that also play STW just find people similar level
Each stormshield defence will reward you vbucks and they are in the questline

10 stormshield s in each zone

Go stormshield.one and it will also let you know when there are vbuck missions available :smile:

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I understand. I didn't play it back when the PVE was just starting to be released, so I don't know much about the early mechanics of the gameplay. Now they provide tons of v-Bucks every day. As of now, I'd definitely say it's worth the money if you're invested in playing both battle royal and save the world.
They have been available since I started, made plenty of friends that also play STW just find people similar level
Each stormshield defence will reward you vbucks and they are in the questline

10 stormshield s in each zone

Go stormshield.one and it will also let you know when there are vbuck missions available :smile:
I played when the game very early access and when pve wasn’t a thing. The game just isn’t for me anymore. I got very bored of it.

______

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I played when the game very early access and when pve wasn’t a thing. The game just isn’t for me anymore. I got very bored of it.
Pretty sure PVE has been around a lot longer than Royale though? I watched the history of it and it’s been around since like 2011 perhaps earlier
Are you on console ?

I only started pve like 3 months ago and enjoying it, played pvp over a year ago

Technically a founder also, as I bought the founders edition the one before limited

Ultra Pikey

Ultra Pikey

The Welshman
AzzidReign Jr Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
There will come a point in STW where you need a team just because of what some of the missions ask of you. Now you could get lucky and end up in a lobby with some sensible people who have mics and know what team work is. On the otherhand you could end up in a lobby with 3 full blown tards in which case you're probably best just leaving the mission.

More recently, especially on the PS4 I have noticed there has been a rise in the number of people going out of their way to intentionally sabotaging a mission either by destroying fortifications protecting objectives or by AFK'ing in the lobby making you work twice as hard.

As far as I can say the PS4 Fortnite Community now is 100% total aids. I here the game in terms of community is alot better on the Xbox One.

______

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
There will come a point in STW where you need a team just because of what some of the missions ask of you. Now you could get lucky and end up in a lobby with some sensible people who have mics and know what team work is. On the otherhand you could end up in a lobby with 3 full blown tards in which case you're probably best just leaving the mission.

More recently, especially on the PS4 I have noticed there has been a rise in the number of people going out of their way to intentionally sabotaging a mission either by destroying fortifications protecting objectives or by AFK'ing in the lobby making you work twice as hard.

As far as I can say the PS4 Fortnite Community now is 100% total aids. I here the game in terms of community is alot better on the Xbox One.
Whenever people play afk I will build a basic pyramid and not place traps, and just defend with guns yeah it can be toxic for sure, should make a thread what I hate about pve, their have been plenty of shady moments!

I have met some decent players that are randoms so it’s not all bad, their is quite a few discord groups that have LFG sections so it’s not too hard to find a decent squad though they aren’t all that experienced in building.

To anyone new playing you should watch a lot of YouTube videos, learn to build trap tunnels and don’t put everything in your collectors book especially survivors and traps :’)

Ultra Pikey Ultra Pikey what section are you in? twine or canney ??

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty sure PVE has been around a lot longer than Royale though? I watched the history of it and it’s been around since like 2011 perhaps earlier
Are you on console ?

I only started pve like 3 months ago and enjoying it, played pvp over a year ago

Technically a founder also, as I bought the founders edition the one before limited
SoT came first. PvE was months later. No, I don't own a console.

L

LawlessBaron

A myth
Retired
Legendary Veteran Programmer Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
It's good for when you want to relax i got it and don't regret it at all

Top Bottom
Login
Register