What's new

Solved Is Stock colored rims patched?

E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
I just attempted using the deluxo at the LSC in paleto Bay. It It didn't work. I've used this trick a lot in the past so I know it's not something I've done.

Here is me attempting at 2 locations with deluxo

C

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That would suck if it is. Ive used it on a few cars too. Looks like your using same green i do lol. #00cc00 lol

B

BlammoMF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just attempted using the deluxo at the LSC in paleto Bay. It It didn't work. I've used this trick a lot in the past so I know it's not something I've done.

Here is me attempting at 2 locations with deluxo
You can't do this with every vehicle for some reason? I used this glitch/trick a week ago and it worked. But I haven't ever tried it with the Deluxo. So I would try it on another vehicle, but try a vehicle that has common rims. If it doesn't work, do 1 or 2 more just to be sure you're not picking a vehicle that won't let you do it.

E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
You can't do this with every vehicle for some reason? I used this glitch/trick a week ago and it worked. But I haven't ever tried it with the Deluxo. So I would try it on another vehicle, but try a vehicle that has common rims. If it doesn't work, do 1 or 2 more just to be sure you're not picking a vehicle that won't let you do it.
I dont want common rims. You can buy common stock rims for other cars.
I used to change the color of the deluxo wheels, using the same method, but it might be patched as of the week ago you referring to
So is this confirmed or not?

N

Navy Davey

☠️Super Moderator☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
This glitch isn’t patched...
It just won’t work on the deluxo
It probably has chrome or brushed steel wheels:frown:
That’s why the glitch won’t work with it...
Stock wheels have to be a paint color
Like alloy for the glitch to work:smile:

E

Exuma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The stock rims on the Deluxo are considered chrome.

Top Bottom