What's new

Solved Is Split Screen 10th prestige modding still possible?

B

Barnw0rks

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm pretty new here, but looking for some advice.

I was going to play a game with my brother on Mw2 yesterday, and my Split Screen rank is 4 as it's a relatively new account, whereas my old one was 10th with all guns. I was wondering if Split Screen 10th, or all guns and challenges mods are available without a J-Tag.

Thanks,

-B

D

D a i s y

Retired SE
Reaction score

It is still possible you need to mod your .gpd or download a modded .gpd and replace it with your one

here is a tutorial
not my video but should help.

X

XeChris

Contributor
Reaction score
It is still possible you need to mod your .gpd or download a modded .gpd and replace it with your one

here is a tutorial
not my video but should help.
lolwut you don't replace your gpd, you mod the mpdata with the tool.
Also I believe you have to delete the update before doing this, then after you have your modded rank you can update and still enjoy it on splitscreen.

D

D a i s y

Retired SE
Reaction score
lolwut you don't replace your gpd, you mod the mpdata with the tool.
Also I believe you have to delete the update before doing this, then after you have your modded rank you can update and still enjoy it on splitscreen.

I don't usb mod so I apologize for getting the file wrong... and I'm pretty sure the video gave him what he needs.

X

XeChris

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't usb mod so I apologize for getting the file wrong... and I'm pretty sure the video gave him what he needs.
Yes it is, but that video is old and hacked classes only work with the update deleted, and like i said he prolly will need to delete the TU before doing the hack.

Top Bottom