Is "Spec ill K" trustworthy?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by deeemc, Jul 23, 2009 with 10 replies and 400 views.

1. deeemc

deeemc Newbie

Ratings:
    Now he says he will not release a tutorial, and has to take the code first. (He wants 15$ paypal or a 1600 points code.)

Now he is level 100 on gears I've seen the account. But, has anybody tried him out or heard bad about him?

He claims that he can still do the level 100 even after tu4. I asked him why his comments pend approval on youtube and he said that its because alot of people leave rude comments about not releasing the tutorial.

Any advice would be helpful to make my decision in this.

thanks.

[His video down below]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfu-sjTj8r4]YouTube - The Official Gears of War 2 TU4 Rank 100 Glitch[/ame]

2. chris213

chris213 Android™

Ratings:
    he seems legit to me.
    i saw his video yesterday and he has a TON of comments saying he's legit.
    tbh i don't think you should pay $20 to get a rank 100, you can buy ALL the gears 2 DLC with that, it's not worth it.

3. L1L Nasty

L1L Nasty Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah bro dont waste ur money. Plus he might be trustworthy to one kid and Fuc* ur account up one day.

4. x iM 2 iLL o

x iM 2 iLL o Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah true what they said above me. And you don't even know, maybe those were spam youtube accounts he was making, and then watching his own video and writing, "this guy is legit" and stuff. If it was for free then i'D let him give me a dummy, but i'd never give him my main account or even $15 or $20.

And I don't understand either why he made a video to show off, but he doesn't give a tutorial. Theres no point in showing it off if your not gonna help the people watching.

5. chris213

chris213 Android™

Ratings:
    well it does make him a lot of money considering some people actually pay money to have a rank in a video game which baffles me why they would do that.

6. OP
    deeemc

deeemc Newbie

Ratings:
    well he gave me a dummy with 100 but no tutorial. what do i do with it?..

7. chris213

chris213 Android™

Ratings:
    for free?
    you can do the SPG to get the achievements, but you don't get the rank.
    did you pay for that?

8. OP
    deeemc

deeemc Newbie

Ratings:
    nvm its only got the completed level 25 achievement and below with no gold..

idk i gave him my dummy info and he said it wont work........

i have no idea how he gets the rank to stick after tu4

9. x iM 2 iLL o

x iM 2 iLL o Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Wow now he says it doesn't work ? And for the Level 50 and 100 Achievements you need snowblind for them.

10. OP
    deeemc

deeemc Newbie

Ratings:
    its level 100. he said hell try in the morning.

if you guys know anyway to do it and get the rank to stick id be happy..

if hes legit and says there a way somebody else has to know

EDIT: the acc only has 90g but it has all insane completed and everything on the menu

11. DarkxMaterials

DarkxMaterials Newbie

Ratings:
    From the message he sent me, I figured that he hacked the achievement because he said he could "glitch" 300k gamerscore and his account had its gamerscore reset.