1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

Is Scuba suit bugged while swimming?

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Support Archive' started by EyeDuDab, Aug 10, 2018 with 1 replies and 151 views.

Does this happen to you?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Sometimes, but not always

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab ...But Those Are All Piping Dreams!

Ratings:
    I was running from cops, changed my closthes to scuba suit when i noticed i couldnt swim properly, and couldnt dive, i can fight, but all swimming functions while wearing any scuba suit was glitchef/bugged for me. I was wondering if anyone else is having this issue, or just me. I tested on glitched scuba outfits, and stock non-glitched, both produced the same results. All other outfits let me swim normally.
    Im going to test on my other accounts, but wanted to bring it up
    I even changed characters

[​IMG]
    Im sorta froze in this posistion while swimming, and i cannot dive while in this state, only moe in the direction im swimming as seen in the video. :frown:

Multiple accounts are doing this

• Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  2. Heathen Inferos

Heathen Inferos Getting There

Ratings:
    They’re probably trying to patch **** in correlation with scuba gear and such, and have inadvertently caused a f*** up of some sort. To say that it’s unlike Rockstar to cause a glitch when trying to patch one is a bunch of bulls***.

I’ll hop on now and see if the same happens to me. I don’t have any glitched outfits with the scuba gear, so it is literally just the standard scuba gear that I can test with. I’ll edit this post in a couple of minutes.

Edit: Yeah, nah. All good on my side of things.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2018