PS4 Is Scuba suit bugged while swimming?

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Support' started by EyeDuDab, Aug 10, 2018 with 1 replies and 110 views.

Does this happen to you?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Sometimes, but not always

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab Contributor

Ratings:
    I was running from cops, changed my closthes to scuba suit when i noticed i couldnt swim properly, and couldnt dive, i can fight, but all swimming functions while wearing any scuba suit was glitchef/bugged for me. I was wondering if anyone else is having this issue, or just me. I tested on glitched scuba outfits, and stock non-glitched, both produced the same results. All other outfits let me swim normally.
    Im going to test on my other accounts, but wanted to bring it up
    I even changed characters

[​IMG]
    Im sorta froze in this posistion while swimming, and i cannot dive while in this state, only moe in the direction im swimming as seen in the video. :frown:

Multiple accounts are doing this

• Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  2. Heathen Inferos

Heathen Inferos Getting There

Ratings:
    They’re probably trying to patch **** in correlation with scuba gear and such, and have inadvertently caused a **** up of some sort. To say that it’s unlike Rockstar to cause a glitch when trying to patch one is a bunch of bulls***.

I’ll hop on now and see if the same happens to me. I don’t have any glitched outfits with the scuba gear, so it is literally just the standard scuba gear that I can test with. I’ll edit this post in a couple of minutes.

Edit: Yeah, nah. All good on my side of things.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2018