What's new

Solved Is save wizard required for modding cars? Or does charles do just as well?

• Thread starter Mr plow
  • Start date
  • Views 1,018
M

Mr plow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is the $60 save wizard required to do this? How about adding yankton plates? Finally, how about 3d paints? Thank you in advance anyone with this information! :smile:

D

Diagnostic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is the $60 save wizard required to do this? How about adding yankton plates? Finally, how about 3d paints? Thank you in advance anyone with this information! :smile:
Save Wizard is the better choice. Charles is more of a complex way to get modded paint jobs, wheels, custom Yankton plates, etc. Most of charles features are patched. It also requires you to use the iFruit app which is annoying.

Save Wizard will give you everything you need except, you will need to find an SP-MP glitch to bring the modded cars online.

A

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Save Wizard is the better choice. Charles is more of a complex way to get modded paint jobs, wheels, custom Yankton plates, etc. Most of charles features are patched. It also requires you to use the iFruit app which is annoying.

Save Wizard will give you everything you need except, you will need to find an SP-MP glitch to bring the modded cars online.
You seem familiar with charles and ifuit. How do you go about doing 3d paints? I've used it to make Custom plates that aren't normally allowed by I-fruit.

D

Diagnostic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You seem familiar with charles and ifuit. How do you go about doing 3d paints? I've used it to make Custom plates that aren't normally allowed by I-fruit.
You can't do 3d paints with charles/ifruit

M

Mr plow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you guys! Looks like I'm shelling out $60

A

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Thank you guys! Looks like I'm shelling out $60
Save wizard is well worth the cash but just remember not to update your system software unless they say SW is compatible with the newest PS4 FW version. Also make sure your PS4 is set to not automatically install PS4 system updates.

M

Mr plow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Save wizard is well worth the cash but just remember not to update your system software unless they say SW is compatible with the newest PS4 FW version. Also make sure your PS4 is set to not automatically install PS4 system updates.
So some games and online features can't be used until i update at times?

D

Diagnostic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So some games and online features can't be used until i update at times?
Yeah. But normally, the Save Wizard Team are fast at making their program compatible with the latest firmware. so it should not be a problem.

Top Bottom