What's new

Solved Is RosCloud.net legit? Any more info?

• Thread starter Aeon 7S
  • Start date
  • Views 1,177
Aeon 7S

Aeon 7S

Ruby
Seasoned Veteran Free Hoster Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't seem to find much about it, I don't want to waste my money on anything rubbish :tongue:

Update- The site does work, it allows you to use preset tunables as well as add your custom ones. The first times I tried to use it I got some errors (This may be due to a DDOS attack)
But it does work quite well after that. It allows you to set five IP's that can access your server.
You can also customize the loading/welcome screens. Overall it is a good site and the prices aren't too bad $5 Canadian dollars for 24 hours.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 604454

Texehh Network CEO & Founder
Reaction score
Sin$
Its **** $5CAD For 24 Hours And They Claim Its Legit, No Support Nothing..

Upvote 0
Polar Bear

Polar Bear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
theres been multiple reports of it being fake from people who actually purchased it. i wouldnt prefer buying it.

Upvote 0
Aeon 7S

Aeon 7S

Ruby
Reaction score
Sin$
theres been multiple reports of it being fake from people who actually purchased it. i wouldnt prefer buying it.
I'm using now, thought i'd test it out. IT ACTUALLY WORKS.. i got errors the first few times i tryed it but I'm using it with 2 of my friends now. Really surprised! :smile:

Upvote 0
YGWxCross1

YGWxCross1

Like a friggin' sir!
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been trying to remove scripts and such when registering from roscloud to make it not check for verification that on my email to see if i donated. If i find anything i'll update.
if it works I can see if it is REALLY legitimate.

Upvote 0
K

Kilika Denn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it's legit. I was just on it a few mins ago and everything works perfectly fine. I just ranked myself back up to the level i wanted to.

I can also host 5 others if interested and to show that it actually works hit me up with your IP so i can add it to the server.

I will be on late tonight though

Upvote 0
V

Vinnycake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it's legit. I was just on it a few mins ago and everything works perfectly fine. I just ranked myself back up to the level i wanted to.

I can also host 5 others if interested and to show that it actually works hit me up with your IP so i can add it to the server.

I will be on late tonight though
Anyway I can tag along?

Upvote 0
Aeon 7S

Aeon 7S

Ruby
Reaction score
Sin$
I received this email today, probably explains the error I was getting.
As you know we have been the victims of a recent ddos attack, and we are sorry as this has only effect our users and not myself (whom we feel this attack was aimed at) we are truly sorry for this.

As compensation to this we've reset everyone's time so enjoy another 24 hours on us.

If you try and login and it says error, your account may not exist, simply re-register your account here: http://roscloud.net/register

Thanks.

Upvote 0
wan5

wan5

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
For those of you looking for a more permanent solution without the 24 hour limit....

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register